Forex Hobby?

Hi everyone out there.
From Kiwi land( New Zealand). I was tricked? into options trading by RBoptions a year ago. Lost my money through big promises but I caught the trading bug! I have been doing binary trading with no success but I’ve been enjoying it as a fun pastime. Anyway, I have been doing research into serious trading and found babypips by accident. It is great. I do hope that this is the start of something much more than a hobby. I don’t want to start any real trading till I’ve gone through this course, then we’ll see. I would like to be able to create a secondary income.
Does anyone know why I can still trade on RBoptions platform when it has closed down? And does anyone know how to get in touch with them now? Just asking.

Thanks for reading this! Hope you all have fun trading.

check them out on Forexpeacearmy and other websites to find out if you’re dealing with a scam.
Ideally you should stay away from binary options as the odds are worse for you than in other methods of trading.

I suggest anyone considering binary options reads this article
http://forums.babypips.com/binary-options-and-futures/85172-im-going-steal-everything-you-have-post806559.html#post806559