New to Forums and Needing Help

Hello to all. I have been studying trading for last 6 mths and had a while studying a couple of years ago alongside my brother. I live in Australia and only wish to trade the Asian or early London sessions as New York is after midnight. I am now in a situation where I cannot work as I care for my elderly mother as she lives with me but I am also near retiring age. I am having a lot of difficulty paying my bills to the extent that I am very stressed & looking at Forex as the only other option to hopefully boost my weekly income. I don’t need much but definitely need something.
I really want to find a MENTOR/COACH to work with is the above sessions & don’t mind giving a % of any profits to pay for the help. I have backtested a lot but normally get 40/60 win/loss and have come up against the usual problem of getting very confused which currency or which system to trade. I need someone to keep me on track with a black and white system. I am aware of all the emotional issues involved but I cannot find a black and white system that will eliminate emotion.

All help and advice would be appreciated and I cannot stress here just how much.

Thank you for reading this as i imagine many people are in the same situation.

Hi Bastet, welcome to BP.
Sorry to have to say this, but if you already have money issues then trading forex is probably one of the worst things you could do.
Fx has a ridiculously high failure rate, around 90%, and there are so many fake brokers and scammers out there just looking for newcomers like yourself.
Best wishes fot the future and I hope things turn around for you

Thank you Carlos, however, I am one of the most untrusting people you may meet, so according to me, 90% of what is on the internet regarding Forex is best to stay away from.
This is why I joined this forum to see if anyone has had a MENTOR that they can recommend as I will not trade unless I can be at least 80% confident. Currently, I am at about 60%.

Don’t worry, I am very careful what I do with my money. I want a Mentor to help trade but on demo first.

correction 99,9 % …