Forex Newbie everyone! Nothing to see here

Hello Everyone,

My name is Greg. I live in Washington DC and work at a Helpdesk. Oddly enough I work at the SEC. HA! But anyway the reason why I choose to be a trader is because I want to be an entrepreneur. I think because I been at the helpdesk for so long I just don’t want to interact with people or have a very limited bases. I see trading as a great business opportunity to make some money. As I was writing this post I told myself I was going to live and breath Forex. Every waking hour I will pick up something and learn something new. Right now I’m just learning the basics before I pick up a strategy. Well that’s enough rambling for now. I’m pretty sure you’ll will see me allot in the forums. hahaha

Take Care! :13:

It soon turns into that, too - it really does become second nature. That’s not to say that you are correct all the time, far from it actually; although handling expected losses certainly passes with ease, and profits really become little snips of entertainment (rather than the huge feeling of achievement they once were when starting out!)

I suppose when you have ticked all the boxes, it actually becomes quite tedious - wake up in the morning and wash, rinse, repeat. Some people love the challenge to learn something new, I wonder what happens to those types of people when they have reached long term success; does the money motivate them as much as reaching the end of the learning curve and repeating the same skill set day in and day out.