From Crypto to Forex

Hiya,

I’m socalguy and I am getting back into Forex.

I got interested in Forex a long time ago and even blindly traded a little bit. I can’t remember the name of the platform yet I think it was metatrader. After messing around with forex for awhile, making a little money, I decided to pursue other things and leave Forex.

Fast forward today and I’m ready to get back into it. What brought me back was two things. One, my recent time buying and selling crypto at Poloniex. I still trade crypto as I’m involved heavily with a few of the coins. Yet, I would like to step back into the big leagues and learn more about Forex. Secondly, someone I know in the crypto world also trades in the Forex market and said I should give it another try. So here I am. :slight_smile:

Right now, my goal is to learn as much as I can. I have been working through the school and I’ve learned a lot. Things are still a little gray but I’m sure it will sink in eventually. I also plan to do as much as the demo trading as possible. Can never have too much practice, especially with current markets. :slight_smile:

In my spare time I do a little graphic work and photography.

Thanks everyone for reading. I’ll most likely lurk for awhile before I start posting more stuff and engaging. haha

1 Like