Greetings from NY!

Hello, folks,

I’m Lucas, a soon-to-be 30yr oldanalyst here in NY. It’s a pleasure to meet you all!

I know quite well that the path to making money through forex isn’t quick and easy, but one day, I hope to become a successful investor to replace my day job. Wouldn’t that be nice? Well, I’m sure forex can/will play a role in that somehow and I especially enjoy the ability to day-trade after I get home from work. My hope is that I can generate a sustainable income from forex after educating myself and gaining the experience necessary.

I’ve been learning about Forex for some time now and have dabbled a bit with a demo account. Using the School of Pipsology, I’ve graduated from Pre-School and Kindergarten, now I’m 75% through Elementary. :slight_smile:

I think now’s a great time to engage in the forums, play a little bit more with a demo account and gain valuable feedback from my fellow forum members. I also have some broke concerns, which I’ll post in the Forex Brokers sub-forum.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Again, it’s a pleasure to meet you all!
-Lucas