Beginners Focus when New To Trading

I remember when I started trading. I was over-confident and under-competent. A lot of that overconfidence was caused by not understanding what would determine success five- and ten-years out. After nearly ten-years in the market, I wanted to provide you with an explanation of what I’ve found to be the components of longevity, which will keep you around to catch the trends that inevitable pop-up for reasons that.are difficult, if not impossible to forecast.

If you decide to watch the webinar above, I hope you can see that this series is being done in a spirit of caring about your trading outcome with my willingness to answer your questions as you’re getting started.

Happy Trading!

1 Like

Attempting in your [I]very first post here[/I] to promote a webinar, and to refer in such a self-promoting way to your willingness to answer people’s questions, when you’re totally unknown here, is decidedly [B][U]not[/U][/B] an approach calculated to enhance your credibility with either the members or the moderators.

It may help you to read the forum’s rules (and perhaps especially the “no solicitation” rule) before posting any further?

Welcome to the forum anyway, and thanks for understanding.

Yes, I agreed with Lexys. Welcome on board

Thank you very much for sharing. I was also wondering what webinar you were referring to :slightly_smiling_face: