Hello: Newbie Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Jason and I am brand-spanking new. I made a post on Friday in the newbie forum because I had a burning question and couldn’t wait to ask it, but I wanted to introduce myself here as well.

A bit about myself: I am a teacher with no background whatsoever in financial markets. That being said, I am also intelligent (I suppose that’s debatable ), disciplined, and good with math/numbers. I became initially interested in FOREX trading as way to potentially add a few hundred dollars or more a month to my income to help me pay off crushing student loans, and perhaps be able to afford to have a kid. I do not expect to become the Wolf of Wall Street. I’m willing to do the years of study/practice necessary to hone this hobby/craft/whatever it becomes before I throw my hard-earned teacher money into the market.

I’ve only made it about halfway through elementary school in Babypips school so far, but I hope to use the forums to ask questions on my educational journey, as well as share with everyone my growth on demo trading, and perhaps one day live trading.

Hi jpayne10,

Welcome to our forex community. Good luck with the School of Pipsology! Have fun and see you around in the forums. :slight_smile:

Welcome,

Sounds like you are doing everything exactly right so far! Enjoy and welcome to the Forex markets.

Hello, Jason, welcome to the forum! You have a great attitude and you’re dedicated to learning, I am sure that overtime you will see yourself improving.