Born in the South of Africa

Hi Guys
My name is John Mokanyane i am from Johanneaburg South Africa, i am a beginner on forex market and i am very hopefull that i will achieve my dreams through trading forex,

Hey John!

Welcome, I’m a fellow South African, previously from Durbs! Welcome, I’m a beginner too, but have just over a full year of trading under my belt. I really hope your dreams come true man! Remember the golden rules! Trade with a demo account to start with! I lost money when I started because I jumped the gun, I only traded one month on a demo. Then because I was making money in my demo, I put real cash in and the market ate it… quickly! So demo trade 3 months, 6 months, a year if you need to! Also read books, study the information here… lots of top quality stuff here, do the course in the school tab above. It’s all good information and has changed my trading from losing to winning! Today I am making consistent profits, but I admit I am new and a friend I know is still losing money. You can make it but learn, learn and learn… then demo trade! Eventually you will make your dreams come true!

My name is Mick and also a newbie. Found this place by accident and it’s huge. So many threads that it’s hard to pick one that’s better than the next. Can anybody suggest a trader to follow that posts here? I’ve done some study in the school area but it’s tough for an old geezer like me to take it all in.
I was hoping to find some trader to follow who explains his/her entry and exits in simple terms.

Hey Mr Buffet2,

The main blog posters here explain their systems. Check out The Loonie Adventures of a Forex Newbie in the blogs tab. This person looks like they’ve been trading their mechanical system for over 5 years now. Another is Pip my system. Another potential source is to copy trade other traders through one of the big Forex brokerages that allow following or investing in their traders. Try one of the ‘social’ brokerages.

Thank you Quadricolor, I will take your advice and talk to you again soon, Chow chow