Smart but bed-ridden and seeking disposable income

My name is Jacquelynne. Originally from New York, I was raised in Florida and recently moved about as far away from the swamp as I could get and still be on the US mainland-to Portland, Oregon. I followed my instincts here to join two family members and treat my own chronic illness with better access to organic food, the right mix of natural and mainstream medicine, and maybe a certain plant…

After a few years pursuing a pre-med degree in Health Sciences/Biology, my own illness caused a lot of disillusion with the medical industry. I dove out of the fluorescent lights and straight into my passions of acting, writing, and entrepreneurship. I’ve attempted to reconcile those passions and living a full life outside of the corporate machine with being ill. I’ve done a lot of studying in regard to business, positivity practices, health/well-being, and financial freedom in my time in bed-but I need to make some moolah from my pillow, too. I’ve never done forex trading, but a few “signs” pointed me in this direction, including my cousin randomly reaching out to me about it when I’d JUST had my interest peaked by another source.

While I know learning forex trading is a huge undertaking and I can be cognitively fatigued, I also know I have the intelligence and go-getter mindset to make it work…in fact, I think my brain has been a bit TOO idle, and it’s searching for some puzzles. With intellect and intuition combined, I think I have a good chance of being able to gain some security with forex trading-as long as I get the right education and reach out to resources. Any advice based on my background is welcome…but please, no mansplainers. :wink: