New Girl in Class

Default New Girl in Class

Hi everyone,
    I started learning how to trade Forex a good few years ago, I took a large break away from it and I am now back more determined to find something that works for me and start trading full time.

Babypips was my first port of call all those years ago but I have never actually posted in the forums before now but I will be from now on as I have a lot of questions to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by MissPIPa View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I started learning how to trade Forex a good few years ago, I took a large break away from it and I am now back more determined to find something that works for me and start trading full time.

Babypips was my first port of call all those years ago but I have never actually posted in the forums before now but I will be from now on as I have a lot of questions to ask.

Hello MissPIPa,

Lots of people here to help out and answer questions as you find your way around. Hopefully you're at an advantage by already being a reader of the BP forums; at least this way you should already have some idea on the people here who provide perhaps more valid advice.

Best of luck!

Thank you Jezzode, Unfortunately not as I have never actually read through the forums just looked at a few that were relevant to what I was researching a the time.
    This time around I will be reading through as many as I can as you never know when you will find a gem of knowledge

Forum Sponsors