Hello from Southampton (UK)

Hey all, i’ve been on site for a few weeks now but not in the forum, slowly working my way through the lessons. There’s a lot more to this than I first thought but playing a demo account its definitely something i eventually want to do full time, well that’s my ultimate aim any way. I know its not going to be a cake walk but if anyone else has any great words of wisdom, will be appreciated. Happy trading!

Hello Damo,

Lots of helpful advice here, and you’re spot on with not expecting this to be a walk in the park, although admittedly keeping it simple at all times really does help the learning process.

As you’ve probably seen already on this forum there are certainly some members here who are exceptionally well placed to provide advice in certain ares of knowledge.

If I could give you one little snip of advice it would be to remain rational at all times, and question everything - despite the fact that trading is labelled [labeled for the US spelling members] as a complicated endeavor, it actually comprises of simple logic behind each decision.

Best of luck!