Introduction

Hii I am zabi khan from pakistan. I am new in this site and have little bit trading background but want to know about and learn forex …

Hi ALL! Im Alina Lee and I’m Forex addicted I´ve been an entrepreneur for almost all my life. But sadly can´t say I´ve succeeded, still meanwhile I´ve learned a lot about myself and people. I always dreamt of a company in which I needn´t give orders, because everyone knows what to do, my dreamt F1 Race team, that´s why they were selected, but didn´t happened. I´m a believer that making mistakes is human, but getting better is also human, so I couldn´t stand people don´t being responsible for their errors, not even trying to understand what and why things went wrong and take corrective actions. That´s how I started to look something at which I could be good, 100% responsible of my actions and no one to take care off because when I did, they didn´t even mind to think if I was struggling and if I needed more help form my team, sad enviroment. Still business is what I like so now I´m starting a Hydroponics Farm (little one) while learning about commodities, futures and options. I´m getting into real states for capital growth and passive income and started FX a year ago (just warming up) honestly I´ve lost some money, but though I went to University, I dropped twice, so I take it as my education costs. Hope to be able to fit in your community.
All The Best to Al