New to trading community

hey there,

Just checked in to say hi to everyone! I am a newbie here so planning to pull as much knowledge as I can!

i will start by saying, you are welcome and also to let you in on some tips while trading binary options you should know that the secret to successful binary options trading is a working strategy.The truth about Binary/forex trading is that you can make real profits only if you treat it as a real form of investment. The most successful binary traders do not make instant profits; they analyze the markets,make trades, make use of best strategy and modify trusted software with high signal indicators and make small and constant gains on each trade. use of accurate and effective money management strategies, good training strategies and the use of trusted software’s would allow to profit from currency price movements. there’s no intermediate and sophisticated guide in binary, it’s all about logic and you have to understand the market if you really have to profit consistently from binary options.

Hello, Penny128, and welcome to the forum!