Time to man up and move on!

So I just got dumped for not being good enough. We all know what that means, right? Time for a change. How? Well, what makes the world go round? Benjis! That’s what. So, since I’ve been scammed numerous times by these fake forex gurus that charge thousands for lessons - I’ve decided to get them free and in great detail from babypips. You guys rock btw :metal:t6:

I’ve always wanted freedom of some sort and with my parents approaching 70 with no retirement fund, I guess the last thing I should be focusing on right now is a failed relationship. I’ve paid my school fees - in both scenarios - i.e. Fake forex schools and love life. Double whammy :hammer::hammer: (why isn’t there a gavel emoji? :thinking:)

Anyway…like I said, I’m embarking on this journey for 3 reasons;

1. I’d like to change my life, for the better
  2. My parents are dependent on me making it, failure can’t stop me
  3. My ex is right, I can be better, I should be better, I shall be better

As a “beginner” - remember I’ve been scammed for months now - I’d like to share as much as I can with y’all, for assistance and motivation because I’m told it’s not an easy journey.

I never open like this so yeah, you could call me a little bit too excited right now (or heartbroken).

Thank you for reading, I hope you will assist me along the way.

Hi Tony,

Your motivation is superb - and you need that.

But if you are really serious about this then you have a long and rocky road ahead of you. Don’t rush it. Maybe the first lesson is to check that your priority is developing you expertise, not making a fortune…

There is a community here that can help you, but take it slowly and brick by brick.

So where are you now regarding broker, capital and strategy?