Introduction

My name is Shaun Conway I’m from London, here on baby pips looking to make
friends and meet mentors and hopefully mentor others

Hi Shaun

Im looking to learn as much as possible from experienced traders myself. I look foward to any input or insight on trading you are willing to share

Welcome and happy trading to you

hi I’m Akash Mukherjee, new in forex. looking fwd to learn a lot from this forum consisting of new and experienced traders.

Hello, Shaun, welcome to the forum! There are great people in this forum, I am sure you will meet many friends.

Hello shuan, I am New. I want learn about Forex and Share my ideas.Welcome in this best forex forum.

Hi Shaun! I’m also new in this forum. I’m sure there will be members here that will help and guide us in our forex journey. Good luck!!

Welcome in Babypips forum.

HFStrader I am new. Hello Every one.

1 Like

Hi Shaun Conway. Welcome to baby pips forum.

Hello.Welcome this board.I am totally newbie in here.
And this is my first post.

Hello All,
My name is Muthu and I am from India. Its amazing to be part off this wonderful community. I have around a year experience in forex trading and hoping to learn and contribute to this community. I am also part of Simple2trade, a Singapore startup company which is trying to provide solutions for traders and brokers.

Hi guys
i am adnan from Germany … started trading before 7 years and earned 400,000 euros till yet …
my target is to reach in next 5 years to 1 Million …
i traded wit a bit more risk but with a huge profit …

cheers … happy trading :slight_smile:

Hi .i am doctor orabi abdullah .i studied medicine but i am with markets from 2001 i have many trading systems and i have discovered many patterns and posted them on line .i am a trading system developer and analyst but i trade my own account also it is small i just use it to get advanced in my work i hope i will be helping you a lot in markets and i am very anxious for this experiment with you baby pips community