Justforex Announcements

Hi everyone!

The “Hot Deposit Bonus” promotion is prolonged till August 31. Under its terms every client gets up to 100% bonus when depositing 100 USD and more. The detailed description can be found on our website. We wish you profitable trading!

Do you have web-terminal? I’ve checked out your webpage, but haven’t found something like that. Thanks for the answer in advance.)

Dear jonons, sorry for the late answer! Yes, our clients can trade through the web-platform, which is a web version of the popular trading terminal MetaTrader 4. You can find more details about our web-terminal here.

There is analytics on the most popular assets on your webpage, mostly on major currency pairs. Are you planning to include more assets in?

Hi! Please tell me what documents are needed to open justforex prepaid card?

Dear Wonel! Sorry for the late answer. Yes, we plan to include more assets, but can`t say the terms yet. And what assets are you interested in?

Dear Edmund85! To receive JustForex Prepaid Card you should register and open the account with ePayments and order the card after paying the annual membership of $35.00. You can use this card without documents, but if you complete the verification procedure, you will have more opportunities. The detailed information on tariffs and JustForex Prepaid Card using can be found here.

Trade here for some time and would like to know about realization of binary options trading. I would like to see in your company this opportunity - I really like this broker and would like to trade only with him.

Dear Girzer! Thank you for your interest and sorry for the late answer! Unfortunately, we are not planning to launch binary options trading in the nearest future.

Hi everyone!

New Year holidays are coming and we have decided to launch the contest with cash prizes for traders. The promotion is valid till January 11 inclusively. The detailed description can be found on our website. We wish you successful trades and merry holidays.

Hi everyone!

New Welcome Bonus has been started and we invite you to test it. This bonus is available to all new clients of JustForex and also for those who haven`t received Welcome Bonus yet. To get to know the detailed description of the bonus, follow our website.

Hello, dear forumers!
JustForex launches cent accounts. To learn the trading conditions of cent accounts, please follow our website. If you have any questions, please contact our support team around the clock.

Hello! If I transfer money, will you give me a bonus? I choose the company for trade and want to transfer $ 5,000.

Dont trust your money to any broker who offers bonuses.
A reputable company does not need to do that

Exactly so.

Jannet, you need to read this post (and that whole thread), and to learn a little about brokers and regulation [B][U]before[/U][/B] opening an account anywhere. So far you’ve enquired about one unregulated broker and one who offers bonuses. These are two [B][U]big[/U][/B] red flags that should warn you away from a certain class of counterparty market-makers who are pretending to be brokers.

Don’t be fooled by the fact that the forum allows them to register as “verified” broker support: that emphatically [B][U]isn’t[/U][/B] any kind of endorsement of them!

Dear Jannet! We can offer you a Double Benefit Bonus. According to its terms you can get 100% bonus on every deposit from 100 USD and more. To get the bonus, you need to deposit your account (Classic or NDD) at least 100 USD via any payment method, mark “Get a Deposit Bonus” and choose the preferred size of bonus. After that the bonus funds are credited to the account and can be used as additional margin for trading. Learn more about the bonus here.

Bonuses are the addition to Forex trading. Concerning a deposit bonus, it allows trading bigger sums and it`s only your choice to get the bonus or not.

what is a classic account>??

Your broker is trash and absolutely a disaster! GTFO!

Hello everyone!

We are pleased to inform the valued community that we launched Welcome Account bonuses for our new clients! All the detailed terms can be found on our official website. Feel free to ask questions, we will be glad to answer!

Good day to all!

Please note that there will be some changes in trading for some instruments:

Monday, 14 June 2021
HK50, HK50.f, CHINAH.f - Closed
AU200 - Late Open 10:10

Wednesday, 30 June 2021
HK50 - Early Сlose 19:00