LiteForex – About the Company
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Shuvalov is offline Junior Member

Default LiteForex – About the Company

Dear traders,

I am Sergei Shuvalov, a representative of LiteForex. I am here to answer the questions about trading in LiteForex, as well as about our latest promotions, rebates and special offers.

LiteForex has been working in Forex market since 2005. The company has 45 000 clients that trade actively and more than 1 000 000 demo-accounts. LiteForex is an international company with representative offices in several countries. Among our achievements is that we were one the first to give a possibility of trading with as little as 1 dollar using cent accounts.

Your questions are appreciated, please do not hesitate asking.

Regards,
    Sergei
    Last edited by Ananais; 04-14-2010 at 04:55 AM.

stfitch is offline Newbie
    Who has opened an account with LiteForex? What is your attitude to this company? Is it worth enough?

hmm3sod is offline Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by stfitch View Post
    Who has opened an account with LiteForex? What is your attitude to this company? Is it worth enough?
    Just sharing my experience.
    I've been trading with the company for about 2 years now, I’ve never face problems with withdrawal. LiteForex is a very reputable company, IMHO.
    Your e-currency withdrawal system is great! I'm really satisfied with the speed and process.

BUT
    Here are some points that you should consider
    • Client email takes to much time before it was answered, and sometimes client emails was not answered at all, although now you have a "call me back" and also a live chat through YM, you should also pays attention to your emails
    • You had to many problems regarding WITHDRAWAL through WIRE. Upgrade those service please.
    Thank you for reading and accepting the critics with an open mind.
    Over all i do love the broker.
    Regards.

A question for all who trade with LiteForex. Why did you choose this company? Did you collect any information on it before you chose it? How do you estimate the company?

Pipstradamus is offline Support Oracle & Administrator FX-Men Honorary Member

Default Please ask your question in the "Rate My Broker" section of the Forum

Quote Originally Posted by stfitch View Post
    A question for all who trade with LiteForex. Why did you choose this company? Did you collect any information on it before you chose it? How do you estimate the company?
    Greetings stfitch,

Thanks for your question about LiteForex. Please ask your question in the "Rate My Broker" section of the Forum. The idea behind the Broker Aid Station is that members and clients can ask a broker questions directly. You might find out that your question has already been asked in the "Rate my Broker" section. Have a look! Rate My Broker: Discuss & Review Forex Currency Trading Brokers

Thanks!

Pipstradamus
    Support Oracle

I'm sorry, now I've found the right thread.

demo trading and live trading are two very different things. From this reason it is very important to follow your trading plan exactly and use a system like liteforex with clear trading rules to control emotions like greed and fear.

I use liteforex for my "-news release" trades (I"m intraday with the expection that I have to hold a position overnite sometimes), and I have no problems with them for that. I use Fxsol at news time...no probs there either. I have live accts at each.i have very glad from liteforex

I've a live account with them and they are really good. , but anyway......

I'm with liteforex for 3 weeks now and like them very much so far

Forum Sponsors
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast