Question to support

I lost my password. How can I retrieve it?

Dear fanta,

You should e-mail to our support department:
<[email protected]> - for LITE-accounts;
<[email protected]> - for REAL-accounts.

In a letter you should specify your question and indicate the following information:

• Trading account number
  • Account owner full name (as inputted upon account registration)
  • Phone-code
  • Account owner email (as inputted upon account registration)

I think it’s better to ask in this thread:
what is a trailing stop?

Hello, Irochka19!

The following happens when you set a trailing stop (for X points):

Terminal waits until the position reaches the profit of X points. After that it sets a S/L at the distance of X points from the current market price (in our case it is a “lossless” level). If it receives a quote, when the distance between the current market price and the S/L is bigger than X – it sets a new S/L at X points from the current market price. This way S/L follows the price at the distance of X points. Thus, trailing stop is an algorithm of S/L management – to follow the current market price.

Please note that trailing stop is an internal terminal function and works only when your terminal is up and running. If you put a trailing stop and close your terminal, the server will remember only the last S/L.

Regards,

Thanks a lot! Sounds complicated but it must be helpful. What if I switch my computer off?

That is what will happen:

Hello, reps. I have a few questions. Can’t log into my account. Keep getting “No connection” error. What should I do?

This is a really strange thread :smiley: * * *

Indeed…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Many thanks to the tech support guys for the fast reply and help. Now all my questions are solved.

I wish to tell to support of company LiteForex of thanks too. They have helped me join with a cabinet of the trader.

funny,that it happened

where I can see a calendar holidays when forex not working?

As far as I remember they a holidays calendar as well as an economic calendar on the main page of their website, the analytics section.

I can not find it. You can show it to me?

There’s a good saying about the eyes, that they should be kept opened.
I cannot insert a link, so open the homepage, look at the center of the screen and you’ll see a big button called ‘Forex Analytics’. The next page will give you 3 tabs: ECONOMIC CALENDAR, HOLIDAYS CALENDAR, INTEREST RATES
Choose the one you like best, enjoy and have fun

Hi, again.

Whether you’re shooting a commission webmoney for withdrawal of funds?

Hello,

No LiteForex does not charge commission for withdrawal.

Dear LiteForex representatives! Today I’ve lost my password for Metatrader and I can’t access my live account. Could you please help me?

Hello!

When you opened a trading account, all the information on it was sent automatically at your email indicated in your profile. There you can find the trader’s password you need.
Also you can find this letter in your trader’s cabinet. For that you should choose “Trading Accounts”, then choose an account which password do you want to know, then choose MT4 mail option and then in the letter from Straighthold Investment Group, Inc. you can find all details.
And also, you can change your Trader’s Password by clicking on the link “Change password”, there you should answer some questions and could change your trader’s password.

In order to enter the Trading Terminal, you should click on File => Login, where you input your details:

• Login (your trading account number, only digits),
  • Password (traders password only, not investor’s one),
  • Server:
    SIG-Demo.com: – for demo accounts;
    SIG-Lite.com: - for Lite accounts;
    SIG-Lite2.com: - for new Lite accounts;
    SIG-Real.com: - for Real accounts;
    SIG-Pamm.com: - for Floating Spread accounts.

If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Elena Kolesnikova
Representative of LiteForex Group of Companies