Liteforex MT4 Crashed

My Liteforex MT4 platform just now crashed. All my open trades disappeared but my account balance is intact and the equity is ignored. What should I do now?

Dear luiboy,
We have had a server failure on our LITE server, which we hope will be fixed today. As a result of this failure all the opened positions are not being translated into clients terminals. That is why we had to introduce restrictions to trade from LITE accounts. As soon as our technicians fix the problem and restore transaction logs trading will be resumed. All the losses incurred by customers as a result of this failure will be fully compensated. All you need to do is to contact our tech support. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

It is quite unfortunate for this to happen, Keep us informed as soon as the situation is restored.

The problem is solved. Losses incurred as a result of the server failure will be compensated. Once again I apologize on behalf of the company.

Urgent…!!. Let’s upgrade our metatrader4 with new one…
If not, the MetaTrader4 will be no longer supported since 1st August, 2013.
You can donwload here guys…www . liteforex. com/downloads/mt4/
for more information about this here www . liteforex. com/trading/detail/company-news/21100/]Notification: the necessity to upgrade the version of the MetaTrader4 trading platform before 1st August

mt4 is good flatform. it’s very poppular

New version of metatrader4 from liteforex is really best platform because we can close many positions easily…
There are some quick button to execute and open…
Good job liteforex…

sometimes it is broken guys. i trade in lite account. sometime we was difficult to conect