Payment system

I received a letter on my email saying that I have 5 dollars on my account in OkPay payment system because I’m a client of LiteForex. I’d like to ask LiteForex representative is that true that LiteForex gives me 5 dollars and what is OkPay?

Never heard of OKpay before, but heres a link I got from google. https://www.okpay.com/en/index.html

It may be worth reading up on their site too.

is okpay a new site just like paypal? I can see in its homepage that you can earn up to €500 per referral. that’s sounds good, I hope not scam

Hello,

OkPay is an electronic payment system. LiteForex and OkPay launch a new promotion: all the clients of LiteForex can open an account in OkPay and receive $5 from OkPay. These funds can be used at your own discretion.

To register in OkPay system and receive $5 you will need to open your mail-box and click on the link sent in the notification-letter and then go to the website of OkPay and follow the instructions.

The other good thing is that when depositing into your LiteForex trading account via OkPay for the first time you will receive a bonus of 30% of the deposited sum (the maximum bonus amount is $100).

how can I get the $5? hehehe
I hope they have some kind of referral which in return they give a reward to whoever referred someone else

As far as I understand OkPay gives 5 usd, not LiteForex. LiteForex offers to receive it by clicking the link in the letter

Now LiteForex accounts can be W/D via Perfect Money. Will there be any bonuses connected with Perfect Money like it was with OkPay? Will we receive another 5 dollars? :slight_smile:

Hello,
Unfortunately, there will be no additional bonuses.

i hope we will hava it again early

There are good news for lite card holders guy,
Now, the card can be used to make deposit directly. its good and make us more easy,

the fist my account i was get 5 $ free with liteforex. but now i do not see it again. i think it has been stop. a long time ago many broker give customer 5$ free. or 20$ free. but we should lose this because we think we do not anything to lose. we do not get good experience with it. we should invest small money and get experence before start big investment

now some ecurrency to difficult to get exchange. now i use visa card for deposit and withdraw. it’s ok and safe

now i use local deposit and withdraw in liteforex. it is easy and fast. our money will be safe

I’ve longtime ago not withdraw from payment processor, I always using local deposit. Is there any fee to withdraw and deposit using money bookers??

Glad that I found this post.
5 years gone since then and LiteForex still working with OkPay. For me it means that this offer really works and it is still popular.
LiteForex offer me 40% bonus to the deposit (for that I’m working with OkPay) if I open an account. And I’m going to do it =)

DO, we will get $5 for free if we use Okpay as our payment system in Liteforex??
I’am already use OKpay in this broker.