LiteForex official press-releases

This thread is devoted to the company’s official press-releases.
(hope I am not violating any forum rules by posting company’s news)

Affiliate Program Innovator award

LiteForex group of companies participated in the international exhibition ShowFX Asia, which took place on the 27th-28th of November, 2010 in Jakarta, (Indonesia). Activities carried out under the aegis of ShowFX World are important and informative events in the Forex-world that attract attention of the financial markets professionals.

LiteForex’s number one goal was to present MultiRebate innovatory project on this large-scale exhibition. The exhibition organizers and independent experts – representatives of traders’ communities – estimated the unique conditions of the project at their true value. Thus, LiteForex group of companies received the «Affiliate Program Innovator» award for their innovative approach when creating affiliate programs and for introducing advanced products to provide better conditions of cooperation.

Within the scope of the exhibition, LiteForex distributed precious prizes and money certificates to company’s clients and guests. The exhibition informative program included a specialized course of lectures from LiteForex’s experts which acquainted the interested audience with the fundamentals of online-trading and the prospects of financial markets development.

To increase speed and quality of client servicing, starting from December, 13 LiteForex extends the financial operations department’s working time up to 24 hours a day. The company management hopes this step will help to shorten a number of clients’ requests waiting to be processed and will reduce the time of depositing and withdrawal operations execution. Such an operation mode is more comfortable for clients situated in time zones that differ from the department one.

The decision we made is one more step towards client servicing perfection in the group of companies and corresponds to the main principals of building a modern, client-oriented and high quality online service.

LiteForex increases the number of trading servers

LiteForex group of companies informs its clients of the bringing a new trading server into service.

In addition to the currently operating Sig-real.com and Sig-lite.com servers intended for working on the trading accounts of REALForex and LITEForex type, respectively, a new server for trading on cent accounts - Sig-lite2.com – starts to function.

Bringing into operation of the Sig-lite2.com server will enable faster transaction execution and will considerably reduce orders processing time.

For MetaTreader4 to work correctly, we’re asking you to update your trading terminal using LiteForex site.

LiteForex: Floating Spread trading account and high-accuracy quotes

LiteForex group of companies is enlarging the list of its clients’ possibilities to earn money on financial markets. Now, thanks to Floating Spread account introduction, LiteForex’s clients got access not only to working on the Floating Spread accounts but also to high profitable techniques that can be applied on that kind of accounts.

The absolute advantage of working on Floating Spread account is 5 digit quotes of high accuracy. Due to more exact values of opening and closing prices the owners of Floating Spread accounts are able to trade with more accuracy and gain extra points on each transaction even if price movements are rather moderate.

Besides no commission for executing transactions and the possibility of carrying out trades with the minimal spread value starting from 0 points are of great interest for profitable trading.

Let’s notice that now, depending on the financial market situation, you can apply and combine various trading techniques: using fixed (on LITEForex and REALForex accounts that already established their good reputation) and floating spread for all financial instruments on a new type of account.

More detailed conditions and Floating Spread contracts specifications are presented in the Forex accounts section. Register new Floating Spread trading account and increase your earning possibilities.

Good news. When?

Hello,
An account that can take part in the promotion is to be open during the promotion period: February 14-18 (inclusive), 2011

LiteForex: mobile trading on iPhone®, iPad™, Android and Blackberry

Mobile trading is one of the most modern ways of working at the financial markets. LiteForex Group of Companies keeps up with the times and offers a wide range of trading platforms for mobile trading.

MetaTrader4 – is the most popular and proven trading platform, which provides a great variety of tools for online trading. LiteForex Group of Companies is pleased to bring your attention to MT4 trading terminals for the following mobile devices:

• PDA
• Smartphone
• iPhone®
• iPad™
• Android
• Blackberry

Opportunities of the new applications don’t inferior to standard terminal MT4 in terms of functionality and meet all the requirements of security and privacy. Now you can check the situation at financial markets, get quotes and news, execute transactions, manage opened positions and available funds at any time and any place.

We hope that trading with mobile services from LiteForex Group of Companies will help you to open new horizons at financial markets.

Distributives of mobile terminals for PDA, Smartphone, iPhone®, iPad™, Android and Blackberry are presented on the official LiteForex web site.

Do these mobile platforms work on symbian? I have nokia phone.

Hi,
No, unfortunately Windows only.

What a shame about the spread being widened on the eur/usd. For a scalper that is HUGE not insignificant. I guess they are not interested in making a half pip off of multiple trades. It’s sad because I really liked this broker. But if your a swing trader I guess it would not make that much difference. Good luck to you all. I will continue my day trading method with liteforex but my scalping is going elsewhere.

Christmas and New Year Greetings
Dear clients and partners,

The personnel of LiteForex group of companies is happy to wish you Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!
We wish you sincerely lots of joyful events and pleasant impressions in the year 2012.
Let financial success accompany you, and may your work be highly productive.
We wish you peace, wellbeing and stability! Be happy in the New Year!
We also thank you for choosing LiteForex group of companies and using our services.
We highly assess our cooperation and hope for the further consolidation of confidential partner relations.

Yours,
LiteForex group of companies

Hello eveybody! I’m so glad to be here! This is the greatest forum about forex I’ve seen. Though I’m not a pro in trading (just a beginner), I hope I can contribute as weel. At least i’ll be able to learn from forex veterans. Recently I started trading live with LiteForex and I’ve completed 3 winning trades. It’s so exiting! Happy trading to you all!

Great hundred, season 3

April 1st, 2012 - April 1st, 2013

LiteForex group of companies announces the start of the third season of the most popular contest for traders from Malaysia – the “Great Hundred” - where a car, a bike, a MacBook and dozens of other precious prizes will be raffled off (see the results of the second season).

We’re waiting for you in the final of the “Great Hundred: season 3” contest, in which you can become a happy owner of the KIA FORTE 6-Speed, 1,6 and of other prizes from LiteForex. Find more.

Vps service for liteforex’s clients

LiteForex group of companies offers its clients comfortable Virtual Private Servers (VPS) that are devised specially for satisfying traders’ needs.
The main advantages of the VPS server are:

• the maximum decrease in the access time that is possible only under local network conditions and contributes to high-speed trading;

• uninterrupted 24-hour mode of operation, thanks to which Forex trading will not depend on the Internet connection or power supply;

• high degree of security.

The clients of LiteForex group of companies can order the VPS service anytime in the Client’s Cabinet.

The VPS service from LiteForex is a simple way to automatize your Forex trading.

I’m really like using VPS from this broker, very cheap and powerful VPS.
Its recommended.Layanan VPS

They offer a good VPS system thats true, thx for the link and good job!