Why LiteForex?

Unfortunately they just announced they are rasing the spreads form 2 to three pips on the eur/usd and the usd/jpy. To a scalper thats just too much no matter what the rebate is. I am leaving them and going to Oanda. They used to be the almost perfect noobie broker. Too bad liteforex. You had a good thing until you raised your spread.

I trade on large timeframes and raising the spreads on a few points for me is not so important.

and not so often it happens

Hello all,
How many time you work with LiteForex?

Hello all…
For me, I’ve been joining this broker since 4 years ago. So far, it’s fair broker. all payments transaction is cool…
For the chart movement, there is no wrong and very fair. I can say this because I open more than two brokers in same times…
If you confused to trade using technical/fundamental analysis. this broker welcome for using EA…
Honestly, i’m not great trader, but i never lose my fund here…:7:
Thank so much for LiteFX…:60:
Go go go …:59:

i think so…
you are pretty right ddeeen…
i remember that, when i started to trade and learned about forex i had joint this broker. i learned how to use metatrader and started in demo account. it was so hard for me because i don’t have skill in this field. i had learned and learned for 4 month more.

Thanks liteforex, you help me become a trader.:35:

go succes for you…:35:

hi guy !!!
good broker !!!
good bonus !!

now we can trade and get large profit with liteforex.

I’m sure, anybody here is looking broker that allowed EA and scalping mode…
Liteforex is the choice…
EA and any trading style allowed!!.

Recommended broker guys…Sure…!!:42:

Hi ! It’s a best choice. It’S good. Nice to see u

Hello msmary…
where are you come from??. I from indonesia…
I’ve be the lite clients…It’s great to trade with this broker…
Salute for lite…!!!

best broker for starters…

oh yes ! i like this broker yoo.i using ea with this broker !
it’s good !

Liteforex is a famous forex broker in the world.They have CFD,Crude Oil,Gold,Silver etc trading option,that means many option in one.It makes our realizes to know present condition of world market and economic situation.

liteforex is the best broker than the other brokers.I am trading with liteforex more than 2 years,I am satisfied with them.Some friends commented about liteforex- Just awesome.

“why lite forex ???”

it’s common question for newbie. why you don’t to try this one…
Im sure you will not be dissappointed with…
Lite forex is very fair broker…
Absolutely, I can said [B]“LITE is 100% FAIR BROKER”[/B]
Sorry guys, its based on my experience and joined this broker since 2009…

i join forex market with my dream . earning 300$ a month. in my country 300$ can be enough for a month. my llife is easy with liteforex. i trade forex full time and i earn 300$ every month. my life is good .now i plan to get 500$ with liteforex. i hope it will be true.

thanhk liteforex. success with you

gold down . this week our team earned 1000$ with liteforex. it’s really great .

cheer. happy weekend.

Hello guys…
I’m very stupid in fundamental analysis,
Can you tell me, why do gold move down and is it effected by dollar??
Please help…

I’m also waiting for the answer mr. agoenk82…
I need to learn about fundamental analysis. i’m very blind about this…
But, It’s not matter for my trade. i’m still able to make dollar in lite broker…

I like lite because of their flexibility. They have many trade options for newbies and professionals . Anyone can choose any option. Besides spread is very attractive for trader.

i choose liteforex with a simple reason. my money will be safe.