About Liteforex

Before you trading with any broker you have to think some facts about that broker. Any broker should have these qualities. Let me explain –(1) Regulated broker,2) Customer service,3)Deposit-withdraw system,4)Security of funds,5)Options for traders. Liteforex have all these qualities above I mentioned. Liteforex is the best for these qualities. We can see the proves of secured fund when recently closed Liberty Reserve and many brokers refused to return client’s deposit. But liteforex made their decision so quickly that customers whose deposited money by Liberty Reserve will return by OKPay and Moneybookers.So liteforex is the best

Yes of course,the regulation is most important because these can guarantee the investment on the broker. if their regulatory is clear, let’s find information their customers services. its good or worse. Then finally, sort their server stable and their fair chart movement.
I will recommended to join etoro,fxglory,oanda,liteforex,fxcm…

Hmm…:28:
For my self, I don’t care about their regulatory. the most point that what i’m looking for is their super stable server, fast execution, and withdrawal easiness.
Those point is very crucial on making money in broker…

As long as there would be a feature for new guys to copy a trader, I guess the would be a good bet. Even if it means that we give them a small percentage of your profit.

yeah ! with liteforex i like best is contest and e-currency ! i’m very boring when i use vise it’s very long !

liteforex have contest demo and many prize for trader ! withdraw money by -ecurrency os very fast !

Important News!!
Lite forex is scheduling server maintenance on 05-10,2013. So, we won’t able to login to the site, but don’t worry, it just need maintenance for a moment…

i alway udate information about liteforex. because i invest a big money in here. i do not see any problem. i was very fun when i see liteforex in top of broker in forex-ratings.com. this make me belive more about it

yes. i hope we can get more promotion. the last promotion i was cover lose. i think it is great for trader

now we can get promotion code of bing a friend. we can earn more money with liteforex

yeah. i won weekly sprint with liteforex. i like it. i hope i will win next week. this is more motivate for me. i will bring more friend to liteforex.

withdrawals in liteforex can be made directly in to your visa/mastercard cards if you are making deposits through payonline , card pay etc…