Trading with news!

how we can analysis news of market. i usually see it at forexfactory. how we can get information about it.

when market have news it’s very fast .

i ussually wait about 10-15 minutes. after that analysis the news . and entry market !

Probably this way of “trading the news” is the only one, a retail trader may go to get profits.
Because often economic reports and other news are unexpected, moves may be very volatile
and executions are delayed. Technical resources for a retail trader to trade under this conditions
are pro broker / con trader.

we should have time to analysis the report of economic. this is main impact to currency

Yes, having time to make a decision would be nice.
But this also is the tool, [B]you have not[/B].

Analyse market for technical reasons you are able to do,
analysing fundamental events or data always let you no time to act,
but react, and this often is not a good decision.

where can i get more information about it . i think we should improve this skill

yes. we should improve our skill . it will be good. sometimes i lose my way. but i get it again

i trade with long time ! i see the news do not have big effect to long time statergy ! but it’s very important for short tome trading ! i usually review news before entry . the best way we must always carefull

news make the fast and big change. you can get big money with this time. we must understand news. as a healthy of country. it’s wide. we must have many knowledge as a economist.

the week with high change in news. FOMC the chance for person who trade with news. it was good. i earned 70 pip with it.

up today . i don’t sure about news trading. i ussually avoid it. when i have only trade with sure news.

how we can learn about news analysis guys. i want to trade with news. i see many time if we can trade with news we can get big profit with short time

It goes both ways… Quick profits, quick losses. I find that buying/selling technical levels after a release works quite well. If you can get in soon enough after a release you can catch the initial move, but a lot of the time it goes the other way quick, even if just a correction in a bigger move. Us non farm payrolls is my favorite data point to trade.

1 Like