Need advice for newbier!

hinall trader ! you can share me some advice when we trade with forex market for newbie as me !

Check out the babypips school tab. Above. -> School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading . This should be able answer a lot of beginning questions about Forex. This is were I started my Forex Education and continued from there until I had a better understanding of the Forex Business and felt more comfortable trading it.

Cheers.

device ? you need a computer or smartphone. i think computer will be good for newbier they will be easy to analysiis

yes. i see. my advice for newbier. trade demo and invest fund in Paam-Account for 6 months. after that you can trade for yourself

Please what is liteforex Pamm all about?

you can see many information about it on liteforex website. they have list manager paam account. you can sort it by profit. you can choose the highest manager.

newbier can learn about this market with demo account . if you can study in a course it is a good thing . good knowledge will help you earn money

i see you can trade with demo contest in liteforex. you can earn real money for investment. i had win 2 times

If you can’t trade, its the best and very recommended to make your money work for you.
I have also make investment there, it was about $900. Each month I can WD about $200 from these PAMM account. the pamm manager is super professional there…