Trading with EA

i tried make ea before but i was not succeed. who had success with EA . who can share some experience about it ?

i see this is a good way so you can get freedoom. but i do not try it

Trade using EA is better than manual trade, WE can improve our speed to open and close the position. So, it make the trade more exciting and pretty improving the gain…
I’m always trade using EA in lite account, because it’s fix spread the EA will work great there…

yes. EA can trade all day. we will have more free times. but now i do not ea effective to invest to it

if we can trade with EA . this is a good way for trade. you can get more money with little time

i lose money with it today. i lose 50% by EA in 2 day !

now i still fail with my ea. it was not good . now i will be continue make it. i will make it to success. and i will trade forex as that. i have a purpose i have to win . and you ? you can do that. you will win . if you want.

good luck guys ! this time i do not belive in EA! i was lose money by EA ! now i belive in myself . soem time u lose but i have still win in this market !

if we have a EA. we will have more time. i think it can be make money automatic. it’s not easy for all.

yah, it’s not easy for all. But we can learning it if we want it…
Trade using EA more powerful and it will more good if attached in vps. It can work 24hours non-stop…
The freedom of time and financial is really on our hand now…

There are many ways to skin the forex cat, and automated trading is one great way to do it.

Despite the many scams, there are quite a few that do a decent job (both free & commercial)
[ e.g, many good ones in this forum: stevehopwoodforex.com • Login ]

That said, auto trading is not a shortcut to being a trader. A trader’s [B]mindset[/B] & [B]skills[/B] are still necessary to use bots profitably.

For example:

Losing 50% of account in 2days is unacceptable. Where was money/risk management?

Knowing how to read a chart (just like a manual trader) can allow you to intervene when the bot starts making decisions not consistent with current market structure

Discpline is also needed not to interfere with good trades ( again, a skill that is assumed as only needed by manual traders ).

Without a trader’s mindset & skills, you can have the best bot in the world, and screw up your earnings. A good method/technique/bot doth not a good trader make; I dare say it’s the other way around…

Cheers

how can we make ea ? . do uou can share some document about it ? it is really interesting

Hallo subake,

A nice resource here: stevehopwoodforex.com • View topic - Coding for beginners - this is how Steve started

Cheers

it’s really good man. it’s helpfull for me. we can make EA for my self.

i think it good . if we have good ea. it is wonderfull. but how we find it ?

There are many free EA in many forex forums, you can pick one or some from there.
My scalping EA have been working great in liteforex broker. exactly in lite account…

my ea have a bad time. i lose money with it. now i do not use ea. i invested in paam account in liteforex. i think it was better ea. now i has profit from my investment

Let’s trade in Gold guys…
The Gold will move down until this end of years.

i do not trade with ea. beause my broker do not allow it. now i have just transfer to Mayzus. they allow all my strategy and they allow my EA. i have just get 100% with it. i like it

yeah. i have just try with new ea. i hope it is will be effective. i think we can make money automatic.