How many do you order per day?

in my statergy . i entry abou 3-4 order per day ! how about you ? how many order we should entry guys ? what number is good ! i saw when i entry more oddr . i usually lose in some last order !

Well it depends on the timeframe I’m looking to hold on to the trade. For day trades, I’m comfortable with just one trade at a time but for swing trades, I’m okay with keeping 2-3 open. I guess this varies per trader and his/her comfort zone. It should also depend on your risk management rules, say keeping the total risk to just 5% at a time.

Depending on the day’s events, I’ll watch about 3 -5 pairs and get in about 3-4 trades on average per day. I think it all depends on your trading strategy, how you manage trades, and what’s driving markets that day.

i open about 3 order per day ! in the morning. afternoon and evening. it is the meal. 3 meals a day .
with long time between order i have time analysis and wait good sign

i trade only pair EU . i affraid i do not focus when i trade many pairs ! because evry pair has different analysis ! . i think it not good

1-3 per day.

about 1-2 position per day is ok. i see some trader he open 1 positon for week. it depend on your target. if you want to get big profit. you must keep it a long time

now i can trade 4-5 order perday. i think when i have signal i will open position. do not limit some day i had 10 order

Because my style is scalper trader. I’ve make many orders in a day. Its great and interesting…