How we can get 40% balance per month?

if you can get 10 % account per week . you can get it in a month. now i can get it . i think it qill be easy if you have plan and follow it . i use simpla system . i see many trade have higher profit than me . but i feel good with this profitable. and i will encrease it next years.

Hi , I would like to know more about your trading style and since how long r you trading forex and generating 40% ROI / monthly ?
If you use skype , you can add me ‘ronaldbhrigu1’’ , and we can chat further .

Hi

Yes I agree…why don’t you share your trading plan pls?

If you can make 10% per week, then it will be 46.41% per month (not 40%), which makes a big difference as in two months’ time it is possible to nearly double your account (94.87%) rather, than get 80%, approx.186% in three months’ time and not 120%, 320% in four months and not 160%, etc.

In forex and generally trading, everything is possible.

For those in doubt, it would be very helpful to participate in a couple or two of the more-than-many competitions available on line and see traders starting with 5K and ending up the month at 500K or more.

10,000% gain in a single month? Sounds legit.

i know, i was tempted to ask once one of the organizers on how did the winner achieve such gains; the answer was that for such profit% the risk taken is constantly close to 100%, which makes sense as in competitions all participants trade with fake money and the only thing that matters is to multiply account asap.
Yet, it has happened.
And in case of a real/live account, when trading with the highest leverage and taking studied, therefore safe, trades it is possible to achieve 10% per week.

yes. this is a possible profit. with this profit we will have low risky. congratulation when you can get this profit.

If you say so. So many on here spout about huge profits, of course none are ever able to [I]prove[/I] them. Threads like these are useless without a verified Myfxbook account or similar.

10% per week is [B]14,000% per year[/B]. If you are achieving this consistently, you are literally the best trader in the history of mankind. Why some people feel the need to lie on the Internet, I will never know.

I think that 10% per weeks is huge target. i suggest all of the trader here not to use target on our trade. Just follow the flow of trade…

what is 14000% per year . are you doing it ? how you can do it ?

Have found it is better to focus on HOW something can be achieved as being a lot more productive than looking for reasons WHY a target cannot be achieved. Anyway, the key word here is: “consistently”
(Unnecessary) Note: there comes a time that one must decide whether to be mostly productive (=trade profitably in our case) or mostly social (fb, twitter, fxbook in our case)

happy trading

Myfxbook takes 15 minutes to set up and verify your trades. You never have to touch it again after that. Realism and practicality are some of the most important traits for new traders to have and develop. 10% per week is neither of those.

There’s a difference between setting challenging goals for yourself versus a delusional pipe dream.

40% is so high guys . i see a few trader can do it

now i get signal from my friend. i can get 30-40% per months

can you please tell me how to subscribe to the signals?

[QUOTE=“jadd806;602915”]

If you say so. So many on here spout about huge profits, of course none are ever able to prove them. Threads like these are useless without a verified Myfxbook account or similar.

10% per week is 14,000% per year. If you are achieving this consistently, you are literally the best trader in the history of mankind. Why some people feel the need to lie on the Internet, I will never know.[/QUOTE]

It’s not that hard to hit 10% profit in A week or 100% in A month. The hard part is to do it consistently while not incurring a severe drawdown.

I made 110% last month.

10% each week is easy I think…
I can get those such amount using my scalping EA.

Thinking easy, doing hard. Doing every week, week in week out even harder. Risk even higher. But dare to dream, nothing every happened without a dream first.

yes. we need see the result . we need proof to know about it.

Dream will make us moving and trying to get better plan in order to success in forex trade.