Deposit and Withdrawal Question

I do not have an account with LiteForex yet, as I am still trying to decide what broker I want to use but I have q few questions. I am pretty confused on how the deposits and withdrawals work.

I think the easiest way for me to deposit would be Bitcoin or Credit Card. Since LF doesn’t accept Bitcoin I would use Credit Card to make the deposit. But… if I do this, how can I withdrawal the profit?

I was thinking the LiteForex card would be the best way, however according to the LiteForex card page it says:

You can withdraw funds from your LiteForex Group of Companies trading account with the help of prepaid LiteForex Сard, using your Client’s Profile.

The funds deposited in American dollars (USD), Euros (EUR) via such payment systems as [B]WebMoney, Perfect Money, LiqPay, OkPay, Bank Wire Transfer[/B] may be withdrawn to LiteForex Card® in American dollars (USD) according to the following conditions:

So if I make a credit card deposit, I can’t use the LiteForex card for withdrawals. [B]My question now is, if I fund my account via credit card, how can I make a withdrawal?[/B]

Typically, withdrawing using the credit card method will have the broker transfer money back to the card. It is not complicated, but will usually be accompanied by a fee, usually around 3%.

Avoid making any payments with Bitcoin to any broker, there is a huge exchange risk on that funding type.