Liteforex feedback and review

after making 65% profit on my $2000 account, they just closed my account

1 Like

What!!! Closed… with what balance? What are they saying? Are they sending you the balance?

-Adrian

i have contacted them to no avail, liteforex is a huge SCAM!!!

65% of 2000$ is 1300$ . it is small money with broker. why they do that ? do you violent their agreement. i see they have some big bonus. it is ok. so you must have proof and you don’t violent their policy. i hope your issue was fix.

I’m not sure about your statement. you don’t have any prove to us, so its really impossible if lite closing clients account without any evidence. Perhaps, you are violate rules/policy/agreement of broker.
I also trade in this broker, so far nothing problem to me.

stoplosstoowide/10

what your mean ? how much stop loss ?

i’m insinuating that he blew up his account and is blaming the broker.

As of this date, no further comments by OP. Can either conclude that the issue was resolved, or else the OP was just an attempt to shift the focus from them blowing up the account, to blaming the broker for it, as gc said.

I just don’t understand those people who cry “scam” with no proofs, supporting docs, sreens. If there’s a problem, develop it, explain what was wrong. Otherwise it’s all about nothing.

liteforex is good broker, a made big profit with them and also i withdraw my profit without any problems

It’s normal, some member of other brokers blaming other broker. Its normal and all broker will do like this.
I’m super believe that this liteforex broker is great and trusted broker, I’ve traded with this broker since 2008 and this broker done their job fairly. this is fact

A post was split to a new topic: Freshforex is a scam