MFX Broker became the best in Russia and CIS countries - IAIR Awards

MFX Broker became the best in Russia and CIS countries
[B][I]Company news - 17 Oct 2013[/I][/B]

MFX Broker got an international award IAIR Awards in the category “Best Forex-services in Russia and the CIS.” The ceremony was held on October 4, 2013 in Milan in the building of the Italian Stock Exchange (London Stock Exchange Group) .

IAIR Awards - a prestigious financial award founded by the Italian business magazine IAIR. Award is given to the most successful companies in 30 categories.

[B]Igor Volkov, the President of MFX Broker Company:[/B]

[I]"This award has become an important milestone in the history of MFX Broker. Now we are actively engaged in the development of Russia and CIS countries, and we are delighted that our efforts have been appreciated by such an authoritative publication as IAIR. Was especially pleasant to get precious statuette practically on the eve of the seventh birthday of the company. Our further plans is rather ambitious in the region: we want to open about 10 offices in 2014, including co-financing for our customers, launch few interesting exchange-traded products, and provide excellent service for distance learning and analytics I hope that next year we can say with confidence that we deserve another one award . "[/I]

In 2013, MFX Broker was awarded for the high quality of offered services, profitable trading conditions, observance of obligations to our clients, as well as for advantageous partnership conditions, adaptation to region and special offers for traders. The winner was determined by the decision of the IAIR Editorial Board, based on the results of internet research, which was attended by the readers of the magazine.

[B]Guido Giommi , the President of IAIR:[/B]
[I]
“We want to acknowledge the excellent work of our nominees. Perfection, innovation, attention to corporate and social responsibility, and sustainable development are crucial criteria to get this award”.[/I]

IAIR Awards became the ninth award of MFX Broker. In 2010-2013 the company has received a few prestigious awards of publications World Finance and Global Banking & Finance Review, FOREX EXPO AWARD, Forex Best R & D Team Award, etc.

Share that joy with us - [U]congratulate the company with an award[/U]!

Best regards,
MFX Broker Company.