MFX Broker joined the Financial commission!

MFX Broker joined the Financial commission
[B][I]Company news - 30 Oct 2013[/I][/B]

On 28 October 2013 the Financial commission, the first devoted Forex dispute resolution organization announce the newest member of their organization, [B]MFX Broker[/B].

Commenting on their membership in the committee, Financial Commission Chairman Peter Tatarnikov said:

“We are proud to add [B]MFX Broker[/B] to our growing membership. I think from now on the company’s clients will have more confidence in the broker’s reliability, for dispute and conflict resolution between a broker and a trader may be exclusively fair in our organization.

The Financial commission is the first devoted organization working for resolution of Forex-related conflicts. Its main goal is to provide traders with independent expert examination of a disputable issue. Such system would help both a trader and a broker to save time and resources and to boost up traders’ confidence in the Forex industry in general.

“I feel that the Financial Commission is providing an essential service to the Forex industry.Its substantially important that the service is now available to any of our clients who may need it.As MFX Broker continues to grow we continue to implement new services for safe Forex trading experience".

[I][B]Igor Volkov, the president of MFX Broker[/B][/I]
[B]
Note:[/B]
In 2013 independent professional Forex dispute resolution commission got into the Russian market - the Financial commission that provides services to traders of different countries including Russia. This international organization is comprised of world-caliber experts able to examine any claim.

[B]In order to contact the Financial commission for help you need to:[/B]

1. Read the rules of claim submission on the Financial commission’s website.
  2. Complete the form on the Financial commission’s website.

Best regards,
MFX Broker