MFX Group took part in the Bali 2013 APEC CEO Summit

MFX Group took part in the Bali 2013 APEC CEO Summit
[B][I]Company news - 31 Oct 2013[/I][/B]

On 4 -7 October 2013 APEC CEO Summit took place in Bali. This is the largest event for business-leaders of Asian-Pacific region. This year the Summit was attended by more than 2000 of the best top-managers, scientist and business leaders from 21 country including representative of the international financial holding MFX Group and members of Association of Forex Brokers of Russia.

[B]Igor Volkov, the president of MFX Broker:[/B]
[I]“The Summit is of the World-level significance. The top-level politicians of the region’s leading countries addressed businessmen, scientists and colleagues. More than 2000 people discussed, what needs to be done to quit the complicated economic and financial situation. The summit gave insight of development perspectives for business in these countries. Summarizing the Summit’s results, MFX Broker confirms its strategic interest in the region. We will keep on with expansion to the market”.[/I]

The main subject discussed within the frame of the Summit was what sort of transition is needed by the businesses to ensure sustainable economic growth.

[B]Summarizing the event’s results:[/B]
Representative of MFX Group met with H.E. M. Chatib Basri, Minister of Finance of Indonesia and H.E. Gita Wirjawan, Minister of Trade of Indonesia. The sides exchanged views on the future of financial markets and preparation of Bali round of WTO Finance Ministers’ Meeting that will take place in the island later this year.

The president of Indonesia Y.T. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono impressed the audience with his speech concerning the country’s immediate plans and global priorities. His words infused optimism into the Summit’s participants regarding business development in the region.

The Summit’s Chair Mr. Wishnu Wardhana made a strong impression. He called for a thorough examination of the strength of economic foundations and relevance of existing business models. He emphasized the country’s efforts in improvement of business environment that would attract long-term investments.

After the Summit Association of Forex Brokers of Russia and MFX Group also met with representatives of Indonesian Futures Companies’ Association (Assosiasi Pialang Berjangka Indonesia) in Jakarta. The meeting resulted in agreement regarding joint efforts in order to develop financial sector and increase transparency level of Forex market transactions.

[B]Forecasts:[/B]
One of the most interesting forecasts: Projected annual growth in financial services sector output for the next 4 years will be in China 2,2 times higher than average, and in APEC economies higher than global level. Mobile financial services (like mobile payments) would grow in the same period for almost 50%.

Best regards,
MFX Broker

[

](http://masterforex.com/En/about-company/company_news/news-311013-apec.html)