MFX Broker celebrated its 7th birthday!

MFX Broker celebrated its 7th birthday!
[B][I]Company news - 04 Dec 2013[/I][/B]

On November, 30 MFX Broker largely celebrated its 7th birthday in club restaurant Imperia XXXX in Saint-Petersburg.

More than 500 people came to congratulate the company. No vacant space or gloomy face could be found in the hall of “Imperia”. Vivid Dima Bilan show, contests from the company and tasty refreshments impressed even the most earnest audience.

30 minutes prior to the live act top-managers of MFX Broker went up to the stage in order to hand over traditional prizes from the company – Apple gadgets for the best birthday congratulations.

[I]“7 years is long time” - said one of the winners, now owner of new iPhone5 as she went up on the stage. - “In the modern world – it’s a serious duration to prove a company’s sustainability.I wish you to get even better , so celebrations would get more grandiose every year!"[/I]

It pleases us that the company’s clients understand and appreciate this!

[B]Igor Volkov, the president of MFX Broker: [/B]
[I]" First of all we organize such celebrations for our clients and team members. The party is yet one more reason to express gratitude to you for being with us and to remind that it’s clients and the the company’s team members who facilitate the company’s success. Thank you!" [/I]

[B]Denis Kulagin, the head of MFX Broker marketing department: [/B]
[I]“Apparently, not everybody was lucky to attend the corporate celebration of MFX Broker that took place last Saturday in one of the best fashionable clubs of Saint-Petersburg. But I’d like to remind that our events are organized all over the world. And everyone has the chance to be there!” [/I]

As Dima Bilan went up to the stage the audience burst with applause. Dima Bilan was at the top of professionalism jut as always. His act was brilliant. And we noticed that even the most earnest men dresses in expensive suits and watch took part in the party while listening to hits by the winner of Eurovision 2008.

The celebration ended with immense cake designed according to the company’s special order. Here the official part of the event has ended, and the celebration continued till the morning.

Detailed photo report will be published soon. Follow the news!

[B][U]Watch video from MFX Group Birthday party 2013[/U][/B]

Best regards,
MFX Broker