Need information on the collective fx...cash reward involved

I am seeking any information on a person going by the name ‘Gary Slingo’ or any of his associates at the CollectiveFX Global.

He owes me $60,000 and I intend to collect.

These people are crooks and need to go to jail.

I will pay $10,000 cash to anyone providing me with information that results in the recovery of my $60,000.

Unlike these clowns, I have integrity and honor all commitments I make.

If you know these clowns, you can let them know that I am coming after them and I WILL find them.

RMSTRader

i know others who are looking for him too…

Very helpful. Do you know where I can find Gary Slingo? Do you know of a bounty hunter that wants to make $10,000USD to get my money back?

This is not a joke. I’m scouring the Earth for my money.

I tried to post my email address so you could contact me. I have found some info.

However the admin removed the email address on my previous message…it was not originally a one liner.

I have money at stake here too.

Babypips admin - I am not trying to solicit users - I just need to talk confidentially to others who are trying to get their money back from collectivefx and posting some of this in a public forum is not the right forum.

I will try again - you can contact me on huntinggaryslingo (at) outlook (dot) com

RMSTrader - please PM me. I cannot PM as I do not have enough posts here at Babypips.

Man that sucks - really sad to see that people out there can’t do the honest thing and provide a valid good brokerage service.

It always pays to do some hard research on a broker before joining them I guess…

I think I can assist. please provide contact details

I am trying to collect as well. I have an address and phone number for Gary, but the number is disconnected. I don’t know if the address is valid but can give it to you. for my e-mail just add '@ ’ + ‘yahoo’ to my username.

I called and spoke with the director of the IFSC in Belize. There is no reason why The Collective cannot disperse funds from the clients account. He suggested getting an attorney in Belize, but they wanted a $5000 retainer PLUS expenses, $250- $500 per hour attorney’s fees PLUS 20% of what they recover. By the time they would be done nothing would be left.

This keeps getting uglier

FYI. Another person who was part of The Collective is Heeja Han.

Clyde Wallace was the guy that I corresponded with from the beginning. Heeja Han was part of accounts and registration.

The only address I got before they moved to Belize was:

The Collective FX, 5241 Savoy Court, Cape Coral, FL. 33904. USA.

Another address I found online was:
Protrader FX Ltd
51 Huggets Lane
Eastbourne, East Sussex BN22 0LT United Kingdom

And one more:

310-471-1845 (last known residence - Santa Barbara)

There were a couple of interviews that was done by Michael Greenberg at Forex Magnates. He may hold more information. Either at least seen him or called him through a phone number.

I got the shaft too… :frowning:

Wow. good luck to you guys!

I can help with some information

Are you making progress? May be able to help
If you would like to reply

what can you do to help?

I just recently heard about CollectiveFX disappearing with client funds. I spoke with them in 2010 but didn’t fund the account after having some difficulties with the demo. After reading what happened to you guys, I checked my emails for names and addresses. I hope there’s something useful here and I hope somebody tracks them down.

Note the email address below. Not from the same domain as all of my other messages CFX sent. The guy signed as ‘A.J.’ Sorry, just initials, but maybe he’s still around. The email address was [email protected]

Actual email address was <[email protected]>

alias: [email protected]
alias: [email protected] alias: [email protected]

11/15/10 email had this street address: The CollectiveFX, 5241 Savoy Court, Cape Coral, FL. 33904. USA. Prior to their move to Belize, I assume.

My app with them was processed through [email protected]

I had several links emailed to me that were hosted at aweber.com (2010). Maybe they can provide a name for the account holder back then?

Sender IP was 207.106.200.9

Digging a little more- Looks like Gary Slingo dropped the price on his mansion and sold it around the same time CFX disappeared. Check out the listing here for the sale dates and address:

1440 Stone Canyon Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90077 is Recently Sold - Zillow