The Inner Musings of InnerCircleTrader

i have really so much respect for you for giving babypips member proper trading education without expecting any reward. I have gone through all your videos and i improved my trading so much in a months which i am not able to do by trying over six months…thanks for this article and the help you provide us to trade correctly…

Trading Journal…

ICT,

In a future video or tread, could take a moment to discuss how you keep your journal, What do you wrote, what is important to keep, How you use it etc. I did start to wrote down my entry, exit etc, but not satisfied with what I got. Maybe you could show us a snap picture of your journal ( without personal info)

I repeat myself, but again, thanks a lot.

Martin.

P.S. if there is a charity fund or a cause that you like, I would be happy to send some money there in appreciation of your time and effort that you share with us

Michael , I cannot begin to tell you how naive I felt when I saw your videos. The trinity series and the OTE in particular have made life so much more organised. have introduced some friends to your videos and the reaction is pretty much universal :slight_smile:

Thank you.

PS : Where do we clarify doubts , if they arise.

St. Jude - Make a Wish Foundation - American Cancer Society

:57:

Can’t say if my translation is good… Give or pay to the follower “Donner au suivant”

Sir, It will be done.

Martin

Thanks Michael!

I’ve been following your thread for close to 4 months now. I started out as someone who blew 2000 on a course that only taught the basics and using indicators to trade. So I stopped that method of trading and went in search of price action and found you on BP.

I still win and lose trades (mostly losing) but I have gotten more confident after watching your videos (some more than 2 times by now).

Still on my journey to become consistent and profitable trader but I know this journey is the one I will be on for the rest of my life.

Once again, thanks for all the sharing and generosity!

God bless!

Hello Michael,

Just now discovered you, and eager to delve into your material further. I’ve been trading for almost two years, long enough to finally, finally stop thinking that there might be a “holy grail” system, EA, or indicator combo that would be my magical cash register! I’ve taken my trading account from 14K to 21K to 7k (real $), more than once, and would really rather not do it again! You have an awful lot of videos… Where do I start, and where do I go from there?

Much obliged!

John Morrison

In the newbie island forum there is a sticky by Michael called what every new and or aspiring forex trader still wants to know. Lists the videos in order.

Thanks… appreciated. I trust that when I get there I’ll figure out what a “sticky” is!

Hey Michael,

Just want to thank you. I am a complete beginner in Forex and I came to BabyPips through a link in not related Forum. I think I was allready lucky that my first contact with Forex was BabyPips and after I was through the school for the first time, I discovered your threads.
It is mindblowing how clear you can teach the content, through this clarity I can see how deeply you understand all that stuff.
I try to make my way through your videos and your threads and it is a lot of fun to me.
Thanks also for telling us about your life in this thread, you are a real inspiration!

Will I ever go live in ForexTrading? We´ll see…
Do I enjoy learning from you? Damn sure!!!

So thanks again and be assured that this list: St. Jude - Make a Wish Foundation - American Cancer Society
wont be forgotten when I actually make it in Forex :slight_smile:

Cheers

Awesome! Keep us posted on your progress… I for one get inspiration from seeing success stories. So please do share!

[B]GLGT :57:[/B]

Im confused on some of the intermarket analysis techniques for looking at the market through HTF swings where can I go to know more?

I think this should be my very first post, I joined babypips few months ago but ever log in( excepting logged in few times to like your page ). I am just logging in to say thank you to you Michael. I watched your video few months ago but i stopped because some of the beginning videos from you were really bored me out. Yet luckily, I am glad that I could eventually realize how useful they are.
Just to say thanks to you. I am still in the process of watching your videos and I appreciate every of it.

What happened to all the videos on ICT’s youtube channel? It says they were all removed when I checked today

I think he took them off out of retaliation when a BP moderator accidentally removed his myfxbook link

So everything was actually just peachy :D.

Hi… I read from your post that you watched all the ICT videos on YouTube… I can’t find any…
Would you please send me couple links? and I will then be able to find the rest of the videos from there.
Thanx so much

Great, That i wish you actually this have fun addressing your goal.

Can you by chance master a promotes of course, if so, can you do this without very own teaching associated with a trader. This individual is familiar with and is aware this inner-workings for the entities. These kinds of hard drive and have an impact on this markets some of the most?

I will be trying to brew a of utilizing holistic check out with the markets pertaining to myself, Simply by browsing standing on the liquidity unit in addition to VSA, can you position me for you to other sources of material which can help us understanding this marketplace space all together on additional outline?

Are you using an online English translator?

This is very solid. No one wants to win today and loss tomorrow. Everyone wants to win continuously. But this is could be very demanding s regards the flexibility of the market, it goes like this today and the other way tomorrow. That is why a good measure of risk management is very important. To me the best weapon trader could use is hedging, it is truly so protective for the ideal trader that is why I was seriously shocked when it was banned onshore. Yes, many traders fled offshore which was thought to be a den of evil; yet they are happily soaked in successes there. I have barely seen any of my colleagues that went offshore and after tasting the delicious trading conditions there could return. They feel they are cheated onshore.

Wow. I am so happy I came across this. Very motivational. I have always prayed to God about trading. And then someone I don’t know introduced me to ICT two months ago. Rn I am struggling but it’s part of the process and I know I will be very successful soon. God help us all. Good read.

1 Like