The Spy in the Limelight: Forex Ninja

Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be one of the FX-Men? Maybe you’ve tried to imagine what it feels like to be bombarded with fan mail and comments from readers? Or maybe, you ARE a fan and have at one point, wished to talk to one of these extraordinary members of the FX-Men but don’t know how? Want to get the inside scoop?

Well, I was fortunate enough to get a chance to interview one of them! You have no idea what I had to do to get an interview pass, but the important thing is I was able to interview him and I’m sharing it with you now! gush

Yes, boys and girls, I was able to have my moment with the most secretive, most mysterious and possibly the most charming of the FX-Men… Forex Ninja.

Being quite the character that he is, Forex Ninja had some strange but funny answers. His reason for joining the FX-Men was probably the most interesting one but I won’t spoil it for you. Go read it for yourself!

1. Why call yourself the Forex Ninja?

“Ninja” is actually my last name; I know right–pretty cool, huh? And with my love of Forex trading, it’s almost fate that I ended up in the business of getting the low down of the Forex industry. So, it only made sense to choose “Forex” as my first name.

2. Why did you come up with the Espipionage blog?

The retail Forex industry is relatively new when compared to the other major markets, so not only is the existence of it not yet mainstream, but information of the inner workings and industry changes are even harder to get a hold of. Since my Ninja master always taught me to use my super Ninja skills for good, I thought I’d do my part and bring out what I can find to the people.

3. We’re very interested to know, what do you do when you have free time?

Well, when I’m not hitting the streets, getting the 411 on brokers, new trading tools and techniques, or the occasional regulatory change, I’m at my training center improving my covert and combat skills–through hours of playing Black Ops. And I like to garden; I find it relaxing after a long day of being a super Ninja.

4. What made you decide to join the FX-Men?

I got three reasons for ya: The team is really easy going and it’s never a dull moment with them. Always playing practical jokes, so you gotta stay on your toes–I love it! Second, that HappyPip is one smokin’ hottie tottie–I’d do anything to hang with her! Finally, I don’t have to pay a deductible through their health plan….who can say no to that?

5. How do you get all your information for your blog posts?

If I told you, I’d have to kill you!

6. What’s the best tip you can give for forex traders out there?

Do your own due diligence. I’m only one man, so I can’t be everywhere to check out what’s new, what’s hot, what’s not, and who’s scamming. Take the time to check out everything before getting into anything.

7. Is there anything we should look forward to from your blog?

FX markets are not only dynamic in price action, but also on what makes the industry tick. Just be sure to stay tuned as I’m always on the beat for new tools, tactics, and what’s going on with your brokers. I’ll have something good for ya every week!

Now I know why everyone is dying to be part of the FX-Men. That health plan makes me jealous but I’m not sure I’m ready for the practical jokes though. Oh but can a girl dream!

Anyway, I’m impressed that our resident spy likes to garden during his free time. I know I know, I should have asked him more questions, but what can I do? I was starstruck! I’m so wishing I were HappyPip right now!

This post can also be found on the pips á la carte blog here: The spy in the limelight � Pips a la Carte | News, talk, opinions, tips and tricks about our entire product line. All in one place.

how can i choose a good signal company or can you recommend any one.
thanks very much.

Funny answer … Appropriate it

How awesome is that to have the last name Ninja?!