Forex Books
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forex Books

Default Forex Books

Hello, i'm new to forex and trading. I was wondering what are some of the best books to get started on? I need something easy to read being as that I don't have any experience in either. Thanks!

I just finished the book "Day Trading the Currency Markets" by Kathy Lien. Alot of information from the history of forex, to strategies, and currency characteristics. I definitely think a new trader will get alot out of this book.

BigPippin is offline The ***iest member of the FX-Men Superior Master Contributor and Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pglizzy
    Hello, i'm new to forex and trading. I was wondering what are some of the best books to get started on? I need something easy to read being as that I don't have any experience in either. Thanks!
    Hi PgLizzy,

There are alot of great e-books on forex trading, but oddly enough, there aren't that many great forex printed books.

If you haven't done so already, I would recommend checking out our forex reading recommendation list for ideas on what books you should read. We've personally read them all and have found them very useful in our forex trading.

You can check it out at

http://www.babypips.com/forex-resour...ing-books.html

Happy trading!

-BP

if you are the starter than dont go straight to books. read all free stuff on internet and after that go to books. books are just simply not make anything for you if you dont understand the market basics. so get your hands on all free stuff available on net

My favorite are all Steve Nisons candlestick books which help you to just learn to read charts. My favorites, "The candlestick Course" book & "Japanese Candlestick Charting techniqies 2nd edit". I also loved the book "Daytrading the Currency Market" by Kathy Lien that pipcrawler recomended. I actually look for the perfect order of moving average strategy that she mentioned in her book. Works everytime
    Last edited by topgun; 12-27-2006 at 09:02 AM.

for the overview of forex whatabout, babypips is adequately enough for starter. The similar approach can be found in RTFX forex trading tutorial. You could pay a visit to their site.
    later i would recommended book written by Rob Booker and money management by Ryan Jones.

Hello friend
    you can get some help from the Ebook of AvaFx as well..
    It contains a lot of materials regarding all the information required for a newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pglizzy View Post
    I'd like to recommend two books actually:
    Currency trading for dummies
    Technical analysis for dummies

Basic, but still quite good. Gave me a good introduction. Plus they're cheap, which is never wrong.

I started with books like Currency Trading for Dummies and Technical Analysis Explained. Those helped me understand the basics. Then I tried to understand the psychology part of it with Mark Douglas's Trading in the Zone and a few books by Brett Steenbarger. Currently I'm reading High Probability Trading which pulls everything together nicely and Beating the Forex Dealer which has me thinking about the psychology of OTHER market participants (something I hadn't thought enough about before).

I'm just trying to read anything and everything I can get my hands on.

Hello friends
    I found a good resource as well.
    It contains the details of some good Forex books..
    Forex Books

Forum Sponsors