Hello Again, and Thank You!

Some of you will remember me from early last year when I was demo trading like mad and then opened a small live trading account. I learned quite a bit, but got very distracted later on in the year and stopped trading for several months because I didn’t feel I could give it enough attention to do it right. The problem, of course, is that if I’m not doing it, I’m not going to learn how to do it right. Right?

I’ve gotten rid of some of the distractions since then, so I’ve cracked open my forex accounts and started to do some tentative trading. First thing was going back to my demo account. I made some good trades and verified that I could still confidently trade, then I went to my live account and made a few small live trades. After that, I went back to the school of pipsology and brushed up on the basics.

pause for reflection

The most astute among you will have noticed something amiss there. I got the demo account part right, but I should have gone back over the pip school BEFORE going back into the live account! :eek:

Yep. Turns out, I overextended myself a bit and biffed a couple of trades. One of them went sideways and is still playing itself out. It looks like it’s going to turn around and let me mitigate the loss or maybe even take a bit of profit. We’ll see. Good thing I was just making small test trades anyway… I do know my limits! :smiley:

The good news is that the live trades I’ve entered since getting my proper bearings are all showing profit, and I’ve already taken the profits on two. Again, these are just test trades, but definitely something to draw confidence from. I just want to say…

THANK YOU!

To the staff and all the folks who maintain the babypips.com website and make it such an awesome place to get my FOREX compass pointed in the right direction!

:cool: