Useful Trading Tips (Recommended)

I’ve taken the time to explain a few things here, which i think new and experienced traders will find useful.

Go to READ

Best Regards,
E. Lang

Thanks elang.

Thankyou, that was very interesting and helpful. I think the biggest obstacle would be incorporating analyses from different time frames. I’m sure there is lots of big money focusing on daily charts, on which most of your analyses melts into the larger daily candles. I wish I could know what big institutions watch mostly, but I’m guessing it’s the daily charts, and the hourly charts (for shorter term trades). Perhaps, the 4hr and the 30min get some action too, but now that’s 4 TF’s to watch for each pair, which can be overwhelming.

Right now I look for setups on the daily chart, and use the hourly chart to look for very high potential entries with minimal risk.

Alternately, I assume you could trade on the hourly chart, while referencing the daily chart for trend confirmation, since it’s still riskier to trade against the trend, even if it’s short-term. The section of the chart you picked was peculiar, since it occurred during a major reversal on the daily charts, so checking the daily trend would not have helped you. This is mainly why I think my first idea is more robust.

I’d be interested in any comments you had on the timeframe issue, thanks again!

Thank you guys. I’m glad you find it useful.

Here is another chart.

I have to give credit where credit is due and you deserve credit BIG TIME for that post.

Great work.

Just one thing: I’m not sure how the administrators are going to feel about posting a link to ‘that other forum’ (that’s what I always call it) so if your link gets deleted then just cut and paste your message and post it here (maybe you should do that anyway). Just a suggestion to avoid a potential conflict of interest.

thank u man
that’s good and useful thread

[I] [B]-------------------------[/B][/I]
[I][B]GBP/JPY[/B][B][/B][/I]

[I][B]Entry: 211.06[/B][/I]

[I][B]SL: 209.38[/B][/I]
[I][B]-------------------------[/B][/I]

[I] [B]TRADE RISK: [/B][I]Medium[/I][/I]

[I] [I]-----------------------------[/I][/I]

[I][U]Logical Take Profit (LTP)[/U][/I]

[I]LTP1: 213.61[/I]
[I]LTP1: 215.30[/I]

curious…

did you get stopped out on that or no??? either way looks like you picked low according to the charts I can find…

:confused::confused::confused:

A little experiment started today to prove to “some” people that 1000 a day or within a very short time is possible.