Does anyone really make money off of the Forex? - Page 11
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 320
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by mastergunner99 View Post
    And while we're at it on the 12,000 Likes. I'm outright thinking that's bs as well. There's enough YouTube videos out there that show people how to cheat on likes. The proof for me really is activity. 12,000 people like a page, and yet there is no activity from those people at all.

    Furthermore, a hedge fund wouldn't stumble on your site and want to use a newcomer out of nowhere that nobody's ever heard of and only has 12,000 self induced likes on Facebook and a backtested robot. If anything, they would offer you an amount that you literally could not refuse and you would be working for them. Furthermore, I'm in the industry, I'm not impressed by the language you use or your terminology as I can see through it. Hedge funds, or any fund for that matter doesn't shop out. They own. They have their own fund managers, their own methodologies, their own algorithms.

    If anything, any relationship you have with them would be inverse to what you are saying. You would be marketing to bring money to them, they wouldn't be looking at your as a source of trading.

    As well, contrary to popular belief, they are heavily regulated by government bodies. There is a fiduciary responsibility for them to disclose their relationship with you with their investors, as you are an outside entity of their organization. Hedge funds don't operate in the same structure as mutual funds, where everyone has a right to now. Hedge funds can keep third party discussions more direct with just their investors. And that's primarily because an investor with a hedge fund has far more better access to the investment manager than one would have with just your run of the mill fund family. Any Tom, ****, Harry, and Sally with her stupid dog can open up a mutual fund account with $250. But not everyone has the $500,000 liquid cash to play in that big money game.

    So when Mr. Moneybags is dropping a million bucks into a hedge fund, you better believe he's having a direct conversation with the manager. He's not just looking at numbers and charts and backtesting. He wants to know where his money is going and why it's going there. And I can't believe for a moment that the investment manager would say, "Hey Mr. Moneybags, no worries, I found this sharp kid on Facebook. You should see his backdated testing! It's off the charts. He's only 11 trades in and in the money, but no worries. We're completely confident that this kid will round out the diversification we need to have your money make some serious money."

    So let's just call it what it is at this point. You're a young ambitious kid with lofty goals. And those are very good attributes to have as you need balls, guts, and the ability to market yourself to succeed in business. However, business today isn't fueled on pipe dreams and facebook pages. It is still all about the relationship. If you cannot connect with your market, you don't have a market. At least not one that will continue to buy from you again and again. And to have a lasting relationship you have to lead with trust. Without it, you are nothing. And by creating a false image for yourself is not going to lead to trust and understanding that would ultimately lead to your success in business.

    I would have just as well have you told me that you're a young kid, who's excited about his new venture, and can't wait to get it off the ground. For if it truly is a viable business, your success would first come through your results in trading. At that point, you probably wouldn't even care to put up a website unless you were merely trying to generate an additional revenue stream to allow you the opportunity to trade less for income and start to trade to build more capital. For it's only when your money is making money and you are living off of that can you ever consider yourself retired.

    Your business model isn't trading. It's developing a brand to sell a robot for $40. And unfortunately, you have decided to base the introduction of new relationships on lies and deceit.

    I'd start over if I were you and do it right the next time around. Because look at the negativity you've already generated. You are better than that. You have a tremendous amount of ambition and you have time on your side from your youth. Now go and get it the right way. Maybe then I'll actually feel I have something to learn from you.
    This post should be framed in gold.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by oxcommerce
    I play forex alrd 3 years but still cannot find the proper way to stable profit.
    That's because you "play" forex. If you treat Forex like a slot machine, don't expect anything better than slot machine like performance. You have to change your attitude about it. It is a business not a game. Business can be enjoyable, but it is certainly not a game.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by mastergunner99
    And while we're at it on the 12,000 Likes. I'm outright thinking that's bs as well. There's enough YouTube videos out there that show people how to cheat on likes. The proof for me really is activity. 12,000 people like a page, and yet there is no activity from those people at all.

    Furthermore, a hedge fund wouldn't stumble on your site and want to use a newcomer out of nowhere that nobody's ever heard of and only has 12,000 self induced likes on Facebook and a backtested robot. If anything, they would offer you an amount that you literally could not refuse and you would be working for them. Furthermore, I'm in the industry, I'm not impressed by the language you use or your terminology as I can see through it. Hedge funds, or any fund for that matter doesn't shop out. They own. They have their own fund managers, their own methodologies, their own algorithms.

    If anything, any relationship you have with them would be inverse to what you are saying. You would be marketing to bring money to them, they wouldn't be looking at your as a source of trading.

    As well, contrary to popular belief, they are heavily regulated by government bodies. There is a fiduciary responsibility for them to disclose their relationship with you with their investors, as you are an outside entity of their organization. Hedge funds don't operate in the same structure as mutual funds, where everyone has a right to now. Hedge funds can keep third party discussions more direct with just their investors. And that's primarily because an investor with a hedge fund has far more better access to the investment manager than one would have with just your run of the mill fund family. Any Tom, ****, Harry, and Sally with her stupid dog can open up a mutual fund account with $250. But not everyone has the $500,000 liquid cash to play in that big money game.

    So when Mr. Moneybags is dropping a million bucks into a hedge fund, you better believe he's having a direct conversation with the manager. He's not just looking at numbers and charts and backtesting. He wants to know where his money is going and why it's going there. And I can't believe for a moment that the investment manager would say, "Hey Mr. Moneybags, no worries, I found this sharp kid on Facebook. You should see his backdated testing! It's off the charts. He's only 11 trades in and in the money, but no worries. We're completely confident that this kid will round out the diversification we need to have your money make some serious money."

    So let's just call it what it is at this point. You're a young ambitious kid with lofty goals. And those are very good attributes to have as you need balls, guts, and the ability to market yourself to succeed in business. However, business today isn't fueled on pipe dreams and facebook pages. It is still all about the relationship. If you cannot connect with your market, you don't have a market. At least not one that will continue to buy from you again and again. And to have a lasting relationship you have to lead with trust. Without it, you are nothing. And by creating a false image for yourself is not going to lead to trust and understanding that would ultimately lead to your success in business.

    I would have just as well have you told me that you're a young kid, who's excited about his new venture, and can't wait to get it off the ground. For if it truly is a viable business, your success would first come through your results in trading. At that point, you probably wouldn't even care to put up a website unless you were merely trying to generate an additional revenue stream to allow you the opportunity to trade less for income and start to trade to build more capital. For it's only when your money is making money and you are living off of that can you ever consider yourself retired.

    Your business model isn't trading. It's developing a brand to sell a robot for $40. And unfortunately, you have decided to base the introduction of new relationships on lies and deceit.

    I'd start over if I were you and do it right the next time around. Because look at the negativity you've already generated. You are better than that. You have a tremendous amount of ambition and you have time on your side from your youth. Now go and get it the right way. Maybe then I'll actually feel I have something to learn from you.
    Nice reply, I'll take into account what you say, yep your correct that is a picture of me. It is not a prom pic, not afraid to hide myself, as for the fans I do not some how fake them, I wouldn't know where to start nor be interested. I created the site for educational purposes, and put a little cost on it. Hardly looking at making a revenue stream from it. AS for hedge fund I do personally trade for a hedge fund that use my EA. If you believe that or not that is your decision, I cannot name them due to NDA on who uses my expert advisor.

    I was literally saying that I make 15-20% monthly now when I said that I did not expect to be mocked for stating my situation. YES I am new to this site, and did not realise if I make a statement people want proof, passport and pictures to prove it. I'll take that into account. Yet I do not want to share personally documents with people on a forum. For your information I trade consolidation, chart patterns, snipers, pivot breaks, all with other factors taking into account especially different phases and risk management. I was going to share setups with baby pips and help those out that helped me when I first started.

    I will also take into account that some people seem to slate K2A because of its pricing. But I disagree, yes it's expensive but you learn correct ways of risk management and good basic setups that create around 10% monthly. On top of that I enjoyed there stock course where I comfortably made 10% monthly best month was 16%,until I stopped stocks and switched my focus on fx as it makes more with my style of trading and prefer intraday rather then end of day. So yes it's pricey but it is a good place to get correct information rather then starting off on wrong foot gambling or spending months researching, you see it first hand tAking place.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSharptrader

    Nice reply, I'll take into account what you say, yep your correct that is a picture of me. It is not a prom pic, not afraid to hide myself, as for the fans I do not some how fake them, I wouldn't know where to start nor be interested. I created the site for educational purposes, and put a little cost on it. Hardly looking at making a revenue stream from it. AS for hedge fund I do personally trade for a hedge fund that use my EA. If you believe that or not that is your decision, I cannot name them due to NDA on who uses my expert advisor.

    I was literally saying that I make 15-20% monthly now when I said that I did not expect to be mocked for stating my situation. YES I am new to this site, and did not realise if I make a statement people want proof, passport and pictures to prove it. I'll take that into account. Yet I do not want to share personally documents with people on a forum. For your information I trade consolidation, chart patterns, snipers, pivot breaks, all with other factors taking into account especially different phases and risk management. I was going to share setups with baby pips and help those out that helped me when I first started.

    I will also take into account that some people seem to slate K2A because of its pricing. But I disagree, yes it's expensive but you learn correct ways of risk management and good basic setups that create around 10% monthly. On top of that I enjoyed there stock course where I comfortably made 10% monthly best month was 16%,until I stopped stocks and switched my focus on fx as it makes more with my style of trading and prefer intraday rather then end of day. So yes it's pricey but it is a good place to get correct information rather then starting off on wrong foot gambling or spending months researching, you see it first hand tAking place.
    You had your chance kid to come clean.

    The odds of a hedge find using an outside EA is nil. I repeat nil.

    The odds of a hedge find using Metatrader to trade currency is nil. I repeat nil.

    It's industry logic vs your word. Industry wins.

    Best of luck. I will be sure to educate others here if I suspect one starts buying into your bs.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by mastergunner99

    You had your chance kid to come clean.

    The odds of a hedge find using an outside EA is nil. I repeat nil.

    The odds of a hedge find using Metatrader to trade currency is nil. I repeat nil.

    It's industry logic vs your word. Industry wins.

    Best of luck. I will be sure to educate others here if I suspect one starts buying into your bs.
    I like your banter, my EA is used by a hedge fund via hotspot fx, the signal is generated via mt4. Trade placed on hotspot. Not that it's your business.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    582
    You are ten days late with those revelations

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSharptrader

    I like your banter, my EA is used by a hedge fund via hotspot fx, the signal is generated via mt4. Trade placed on hotspot. Not that it's your business.
    It is my business. You are on here making claims in an attempt to sell a product.

    Your google searches to generate more answers do not add anymore credibility to the simple logic that any regulated hedge fund would utilize a no name kid that has a dozen trades and $2000 to his name as a source for their own trades.

    The relationship would have to be disclosed. In doing so, they would get bypassed and go directly to you. Which they won't, because you won't even put more money in, so why should they?

    Nothing you have said remotely makes any sense. I'm sure you will come up with some google searched excuse but it won't be good enough.

    So let's save you some time on that. I will give you the next excuse and we can pretend I didn't. M'kay?

    You can say that you signed a noncompete agreement with these hedge funds. How's that? Pretty good eh? You will surely have my cornered with that one and there's no way I could possibly retort.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenfello View Post
    That's because you "play" forex. If you treat Forex like a slot machine, don't expect anything better than slot machine like performance. You have to change your attitude about it. It is a business not a game. Business can be enjoyable, but it is certainly not a game.
    agree it cannot be played no matter how long it must be taken seriously and even then there is no guarantee of profit because people can be serious when they give into the temptations and lose money too

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSharptrader View Post
    I like your banter, my EA is used by a hedge fund via hotspot fx, the signal is generated via mt4. Trade placed on hotspot. Not that it's your business.
    you're selling a bot program that makes 15 to 20 percent a month? is there a free trial before purchase to guarantee results?

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by sman1109

    you're selling a bot program that makes 15 to 20 percent a month? is there a free trial before purchase to guarantee results?
    What? You mean his 12,000 Facebook likes and him working with not one, but two hedge funds wasn't enough to convince you.

    He has 11 trades and still has made money. Why haven't you given him your money yet?

    What a few bucks when you are going to be a billionaire in two years flat.

Forum Sponsors

Similar Threads

  1. Does anyone trade off of the 5 minute chart?
    By bobia in forum Forextown
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-14-2014, 05:54 PM
  2. At what order size does it really make a difference?
    By mj2009 in forum Newbie Island
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 07:34 AM
  3. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 02:30 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 02:48 AM
  5. Does anyone trade off the 5 second chart?
    By allalongthewatchtower in forum Newbie Island
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 02:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
"Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs."
Henry Ford