Does anyone really make money off of the Forex? - Page 29
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    tonyro44 is offline Superior Master Contributor and Member
    The system will never be fare, at list for the small trader. Having said that ,one MUST learn to navigate it and then make MONEY....

people get duped because they are looking to get rich quick without putting in the work necessary to earn it. It is not the governments job to educate people, it is your job to educate yourself. If you are ill informed and lose your money trading, you should not have been trading in the first place, and no amount of government intervention can fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by sman1109 View Post
    agreed its up for the governments to employ new regulations to protect ill informed people so they aren't taken advantage of by the brokers and experienced traders.

Right now every new trader is being exploited by many of the proponents of high leverages and less regulations on the Forex market.

Quote Originally Posted by lazydogs View Post
    people get duped because they are looking to get rich quick without putting in the work necessary to earn it. It is not the governments job to educate people, it is your job to educate yourself. If you are ill informed and lose your money trading, you should not have been trading in the first place, and no amount of government intervention can fix stupid
    No I think the government should pass a law against stupidity,like "its illegal to be stupid in public ",or its illegal to drive while stupid"etc or am I just being stupid

Quote Originally Posted by buster48 View Post
    No I think the government should pass a law against stupidity,like "its illegal to be stupid in public ",or its illegal to drive while stupid"etc or am I just being stupid

...<>...

Quote Originally Posted by sman1109 View Post
    agreed its up for the governments to employ new regulations to protect ill informed people so they aren't taken advantage of by the brokers and experienced traders.

Right now every new trader is being exploited by many of the proponents of high leverages and less regulations on the Forex market.

Fact, 99% lose, common sense, start with the smallest possible amount and account and trade sparingly your most confident setups even if it means you don't trade for several days or even weeks.

I've been using the trading software from masteryourforex.com and I really think that it is going to help me in the long run. The blogs are very helpful and this forum has been amazing. The practice runs I have made while doing the training have been successful, I can't wait to start.

I lost money too but I don't give up. Now I slowly regain lost grounds. Most importantly, don't be greedy or you will be perished. I make it a point to earn US$30-100 daily before calling it a day. Small earning small stream which lead to a bigger river.

tonyro44 is offline Superior Master Contributor and Member
    It is NOT to the government to hold our hand threw trading and for that matter threw life.Over regulation is a killer for everything in life, and of course includes trading.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazydogs View Post

Account

Opening Balance

Closing Balance

Profit/Loss

Test Account 1

$5100

$42,500

+730%

Test Account 2

$10,000

$20,600

+106%