Does anyone really make money off of the Forex? - Page 9
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Show some statistically verifiable results (ie not just 11 trades) and we may believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by rod178
    Show some statistically verifiable results (ie not just 11 trades) and we may believe you.
    Personally I couldn't care less if you do not believe me. I commented about the EA. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. Let's just say if you was one of my 12,000 fans following me and my trades you would think different. Facebook.com/thesharptrader

Quote Originally Posted by TheSharptrader View Post
    Personally I couldn't care less if you do not believe me. I commented about the EA. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. Let's just say if you was one of my 12,000 fans following me and my trades you would think different. Facebook.com/thesharptrader
    Well, I'm supposing that you are posting in an effort the sign up some additional punters. Your presented backtests prove nothing.

As for 12,000 fans, well, I'm certain you like the attention as well as their money

Well, I'm supposing that you are posting in an effort the sign up some additional punters. Your presented backtests prove nothing.

As for 12,000 fans, well, I'm certain you like the attention as well as their money
    Not at all.. That's why lessons are like £5 on there lol its pennies. It's there to help people. 12,000 fans doesn't come from anywhere, and as for there money they follow trades for free.

Well done Lol..

Not at all.. That's why lessons are like £5 on there lol its pennies. It's there to help people. 12,000 fans doesn't come from anywhere, and as for there money they follow trades for free.

Well done Lol..

OK, you are here to help humanity and only charge five quid to (potentially) turn $50K into $445K within 12months. ie compounding at 20% per month.

I'll state it one more time -

Backtests mean nothing unless performed on a statistically valid sample. Hence do not claim 20% per month as you cannot prove it. Presenting 10 out of 11 trades as being in any way meaningful is disingenuous.

OK, you are here to help humanity and only charge five quid to (potentially) turn $50K into $445K within 12months. ie compounding at 20% per month.

I'll state it one more time -

Backtests mean nothing unless performed on a statistically valid sample. Hence do not claim 20% per month as you cannot prove it. Presenting 10 out of 11 trades as being in any way meaningful is disingenuous.
    I make 20% manually trading my EA makes 120% annual and isn't for sale, it bounces if someone tried to purchase it.this is because it is used by two hedge funds.

But yes a fiver, shows you strategies on how to make 15-20% monthly.

I make 20% manually trading my EA makes 120% annual and isn't for sale, it bounces if someone tried to purchase it.this is because it is used by two hedge funds.

It must make George Soros sore.

Last edited by Pipzilla; 04-07-2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Clean up

A fine young Trader

Who's care!

Forum Sponsors