Does anyone really make money off of the Forex?

I make 20% manually trading my EA makes 120% annual and isn’t for sale, it bounces if someone tried to purchase it.this is because it is used by two hedge funds.

But yes a fiver, shows you strategies on how to make 15-20% monthly.

It must make George Soros sore.

A fine young Trader

Who’s care!

You have made, not make. You cannot state a present tense in trading. All results are in the past and have no guarantees of future results.

Back testing is entirely irrelevant as it can only show that a strategy has the potential to be viable for future returns. However, trading forward is the only true measure of success. And not after a few trades, but a few hundred trades over a period if time that can encompass various economic environments.

Flat out, you sound amateur.

So you have two options at this point.

Get defensive and argumentative and continue on the same position of alienating yourself.

Or…,

Actually accept the constructive criticism, understand that you do not know everything and that you stand the chance to learn something from someone else.

For as it stands you will only succeed on attracting those who you can convince as opposed of surrounding yourself on an environment of which you can grow.

I took a quick look at your website and you seem to have 2 years of backtested results 2010/11. Are you telling us that two hedge funds decided to throw their money into an account driven by 2 years of demo testing? I have trouble taking that seriously.

That’s going to be tough.
After all he’s another of Wizard Secker’s graduates, the guy who for a mere £2500 & change churns out lean, mean, multi-million dollar trading machines, producing stats that would make a Wall St veteran blush – all achieved in one weekend + limited 1 to 1 sessions with a superstar coach.

These guys are world beaters :slight_smile:

And while we’re at it on the 12,000 Likes. I’m outright thinking that’s bs as well. There’s enough YouTube videos out there that show people how to cheat on likes. The proof for me really is activity. 12,000 people like a page, and yet there is no activity from those people at all.

Furthermore, a hedge fund wouldn’t stumble on your site and want to use a newcomer out of nowhere that nobody’s ever heard of and only has 12,000 self induced likes on Facebook and a backtested robot. If anything, they would offer you an amount that you literally could not refuse and you would be working for them. Furthermore, I’m in the industry, I’m not impressed by the language you use or your terminology as I can see through it. Hedge funds, or any fund for that matter doesn’t shop out. They own. They have their own fund managers, their own methodologies, their own algorithms.

If anything, any relationship you have with them would be inverse to what you are saying. You would be marketing to bring money to them, they wouldn’t be looking at your as a source of trading.

As well, contrary to popular belief, they are heavily regulated by government bodies. There is a fiduciary responsibility for them to disclose their relationship with you with their investors, as you are an outside entity of their organization. Hedge funds don’t operate in the same structure as mutual funds, where everyone has a right to now. Hedge funds can keep third party discussions more direct with just their investors. And that’s primarily because an investor with a hedge fund has far more better access to the investment manager than one would have with just your run of the mill fund family. Any Tom, ****, Harry, and Sally with her stupid dog can open up a mutual fund account with $250. But not everyone has the $500,000 liquid cash to play in that big money game.

So when Mr. Moneybags is dropping a million bucks into a hedge fund, you better believe he’s having a direct conversation with the manager. He’s not just looking at numbers and charts and backtesting. He wants to know where his money is going and why it’s going there. And I can’t believe for a moment that the investment manager would say, “Hey Mr. Moneybags, no worries, I found this sharp kid on Facebook. You should see his backdated testing! It’s off the charts. He’s only 11 trades in and in the money, but no worries. We’re completely confident that this kid will round out the diversification we need to have your money make some serious money.”

So let’s just call it what it is at this point. You’re a young ambitious kid with lofty goals. And those are very good attributes to have as you need balls, guts, and the ability to market yourself to succeed in business. However, business today isn’t fueled on pipe dreams and facebook pages. It is still all about the relationship. If you cannot connect with your market, you don’t have a market. At least not one that will continue to buy from you again and again. And to have a lasting relationship you have to lead with trust. Without it, you are nothing. And by creating a false image for yourself is not going to lead to trust and understanding that would ultimately lead to your success in business.

I would have just as well have you told me that you’re a young kid, who’s excited about his new venture, and can’t wait to get it off the ground. For if it truly is a viable business, your success would first come through your results in trading. At that point, you probably wouldn’t even care to put up a website unless you were merely trying to generate an additional revenue stream to allow you the opportunity to trade less for income and start to trade to build more capital. For it’s only when your money is making money and you are living off of that can you ever consider yourself retired.

Your business model isn’t trading. It’s developing a brand to sell a robot for $40. And unfortunately, you have decided to base the introduction of new relationships on lies and deceit.

I’d start over if I were you and do it right the next time around. Because look at the negativity you’ve already generated. You are better than that. You have a tremendous amount of ambition and you have time on your side from your youth. Now go and get it the right way. Maybe then I’ll actually feel I have something to learn from you.

Man, you’re hitting all my itchy spots! LoL

Once you decide to start to day trading, don’t expect to learn everything about it in an instant. You will surely need to learn for some time, and you need to exert a lot of effort. Practice makes perfect, and forex trading requires a lot of it.

Before using real money, you can practice through simulated forex trading software and do a paper trade. Here you can incorporate all your trading techniques and see if they actually work.

Don’t be a scared to lose a certain amount of money, because any trade involves risk. This doesn’t mean that you should not limit your losses, you can make use of stop orders. And most importantly, you should learn from your past losses. Forex trading is serious business but it is fun and profitable.

A good trader by day should be disciplined. Make discipline a habit in order to make sound decisions, and act in accord with trading systems/strategies. This way, you can do your trade in a consistent and reliable manner. Certain situations require an individual to make decisions based on their pre-set criteria and parameters.

You should make it a point to habitually follow your forex trading system plan; this way you can effectively evaluate the results of your plan. If your expectations are not met, perhaps its time that you make certain adjustments and fine tuning, so that your plan will still be of good use in the future. More tips and advice:Once you decide to start to day trading, don’t expect to learn everything about it in an instant. You will surely need to learn for some time, and you need to exert a lot of effort. Practice makes perfect, and forex trading requires a lot of it.

I suspect that you’ve scared him off.

The prom pic was probably the culprit.

I play forex alrd 3 years but still cannot find the proper way to stable profit.

it keeps changing it is like learning new computer programs the algorithms they use keep changing…the only way is to stay at it constantly to keep up

This post should be framed in gold.

That’s because you “play” forex. If you treat Forex like a slot machine, don’t expect anything better than slot machine like performance. You have to change your attitude about it. It is a business not a game. Business can be enjoyable, but it is certainly not a game.

Nice reply, I’ll take into account what you say, yep your correct that is a picture of me. It is not a prom pic, not afraid to hide myself, as for the fans I do not some how fake them, I wouldn’t know where to start nor be interested. I created the site for educational purposes, and put a little cost on it. Hardly looking at making a revenue stream from it. AS for hedge fund I do personally trade for a hedge fund that use my EA. If you believe that or not that is your decision, I cannot name them due to NDA on who uses my expert advisor.

I was literally saying that I make 15-20% monthly now when I said that I did not expect to be mocked for stating my situation. YES I am new to this site, and did not realise if I make a statement people want proof, passport and pictures to prove it. I’ll take that into account. Yet I do not want to share personally documents with people on a forum. For your information I trade consolidation, chart patterns, snipers, pivot breaks, all with other factors taking into account especially different phases and risk management. I was going to share setups with baby pips and help those out that helped me when I first started.

I will also take into account that some people seem to slate K2A because of its pricing. But I disagree, yes it’s expensive but you learn correct ways of risk management and good basic setups that create around 10% monthly. On top of that I enjoyed there stock course where I comfortably made 10% monthly best month was 16%,until I stopped stocks and switched my focus on fx as it makes more with my style of trading and prefer intraday rather then end of day. So yes it’s pricey but it is a good place to get correct information rather then starting off on wrong foot gambling or spending months researching, you see it first hand tAking place.

You had your chance kid to come clean.

The odds of a hedge find using an outside EA is nil. I repeat nil.

The odds of a hedge find using Metatrader to trade currency is nil. I repeat nil.

It’s industry logic vs your word. Industry wins.

Best of luck. I will be sure to educate others here if I suspect one starts buying into your bs.

I like your banter, my EA is used by a hedge fund via hotspot fx, the signal is generated via mt4. Trade placed on hotspot. Not that it’s your business.