Does anyone really make money off of the Forex?

I wonder how the assman1109 understands forex. Forex is a zero sum game. For someone to make money someone must lose. If Leverage is brought down to 1:1, someone must lose money for someone else to make money, only that the speed with which the losers lose money will slow down…but inevitably they ll be wiped out all the same

I believe Forex is a negative sum game. If it were a zero sum game there would be no winners or losers. I think!

They wont necessarily last any longer. If you risk 50% of your account you will still go but on 2 trade reguardless of how much leverage is used.

Pingback IMO is correct forex is a negative sum game as we both pay our broker and start off as a loss. Therefore it is possible for both to loose but not possible for both to win.

Trading in forex or any market as a matter of fact is simply the transfer of funds from dumb money/novice traders to the smart money/professional traders. As long as you’re in the first group you’re on a path to failure :slight_smile:

agreed its up for the governments to employ new regulations to protect ill informed people so they aren’t taken advantage of by the brokers and experienced traders.

Right now every new trader is being exploited by many of the proponents of high leverages and less regulations on the Forex market.

The system will never be fare, at list for the small trader. Having said that ,one MUST learn to navigate it and then make MONEY…

people get duped because they are looking to get rich quick without putting in the work necessary to earn it. It is not the governments job to educate people, it is your job to educate yourself. If you are ill informed and lose your money trading, you should not have been trading in the first place, and no amount of government intervention can fix stupid

No I think the government should pass a law against stupidity,like "its illegal to be stupid in public ",or its illegal to drive while stupid"etc or am I just being stupid:29:

…<:38:>…

Fact, 99% lose, common sense, start with the smallest possible amount and account and trade sparingly your most confident setups even if it means you don’t trade for several days or even weeks.

I’ve been using the trading software from masteryourforex.com and I really think that it is going to help me in the long run. The blogs are very helpful and this forum has been amazing. The practice runs I have made while doing the training have been successful, I can’t wait to start.

I lost money too but I don’t give up. Now I slowly regain lost grounds. Most importantly, don’t be greedy or you will be perished. I make it a point to earn US$30-100 daily before calling it a day. Small earning small stream which lead to a bigger river.

It is NOT to the government to hold our hand threw trading and for that matter threw life.Over regulation is a killer for everything in life, and of course includes trading.

Account

Opening Balance

Closing Balance

Profit/Loss

Test Account 1

$5100

$42,500

+730%

Test Account 2

$10,000

$20,600

+106%

Test Account 3

$10,000

$11,800

+18%

Test Account 4

$15,000

$22,600

+51%

Test Account 5

$5000

$11490

+130%

Demo or real test accounts ?? Can’t you show us real reports ??

I agree with you.Learning is very important in forex.This School of Pipsology is very useful and helpful.

forex is a legit way to earn profits online but you have to study and master it to really make money out of it.

Making money in Forex is simple.

Invest time in acquiring knowledge and understanding of the markets; find a good broker; find one system that you COMPLETELY understand; stick to your trade plan and follow money management rules.

You MUST remove emotions - stick to your trade plan, win or lose. Review it afterwards and change it if necessary, but always obey your Entry and Exit rules.

Your lot size must be determined by your account size. Ignore this at your peril. This is probably the most important rule of all. I ignored it for a long time and I wondered why I blew my account when I had many more winners than losers.

yes I am a person here who is making earning from forex trading. I do not say that i am a successful trader . But it is a reality , people are making income from forex trading,. I do demo practice for 6 months after it start real trading , make losses in start now it is a time to make return from my invested amount .