Data Feeds and charting software

Just starting out and looking for a good and cheap data feed for Forex and maybe Indeces, and charting software that runs with it.
Any suggestions most welcome.:confused:

If you look on the Tools tab at the top of this page, there is a Forex Broker Comparison sectionā€¦ Iā€™d check that out. First narrow it down to a broker that fits your requirements, and then visit their website. Nearly all forex brokers now offer ā€œdemoā€ accounts, which are virtual accounts where you can trade for real, but without risking real money. It still uses live feeds and everything. Iā€™d check that out. Personally I found Interbank FX and their MT4 platform quite good for a beginner (I just started demo trading in February.) FXDD was quite good as well. Those were the only two I tried. Just be aware that trading for the week doesnā€™t open until 6 pm EST tonight, so if you are getting a bunch of errors if you open an account this afternoon and it isnā€™t letting you place trades, thatā€™s why.

Thanks for that Yarcofin.
I have a trading account with IG index who are pretty good and a fantasy account with Tradeindex who are not so good.
I was looking for a stand alone, something separate to the brokers info.
Thanks again!