Is forextrading loosing game?

Hi,
i playing poker for living and i looking for other way how to make money.
I heared about forextrading, i tryed some demo version. But im not sure if is
possible for normal trader make money in long run. Is it?
If i get a look on it, its “zero sum” game + house rake. Thats mean i must beat
50% of players if i want to beat the game and cca 80% of players if i want to beat
game + house rake. I dont know if this is possible, in poker i can choose with what
players i will play and make sure im best player on the table. But on forex i must beat
every one.
I think in 20% of winning traders are probably banks or some experienced expert trades
who playing this game for 20 years and etc… How i can beat these players ?

If i look on it realistic. I will not get better information than others, i will not
understand information better than other in TOP 20% and i dont have years of experience
with trading.

If this is correct, forex must be loosing game for normal traders, isnt that true ?
In what part of game i can take advantage over 80% of players to make profit in longrun ?

thank you;

it’s not a losing game for me, i make an average of between 10% to 15% a month return,

experience 4 years of trading.

Well its not like poker, and you cant think of it as going against other players. Yes you are against them but theres litterally so many that it dosnt matter. Everybody wants there cut but everybody is trading it diffrently. Some go long term, and if your going short term you should keep in mind the long term impacts – Generally by seeing if its a bull or bear market.

As far as your statistics go, your better off learning as much as you can, getting good experience and then you will be better then the 90% that dont make it in forex. Don’t rush things, don’t be afraid to question things and don’t blindly take things without understanding them and your allready on yoru way to beating the 90% who fail so fast.

Stick to money managment, consistantly stick to your plan, and dont let your emotions get in the way. Do this and your chances of making money are yet again getting better then those 90%. Also dont hope, wish, or try to will the market into anything – It dosnt work… Its going to do what its going to do, your better off just figuiring out when and what its going to do.

Hope this helps!