What do you use for news?

I’m wondering what you guys use for reading the news for Forex. Do you use WSJ, Bloomberg, broker’s news service, subscribe to a different news service?

I’ve searched around on the forums, but I couldn’t find anything on this subject. I’ve looked at Google and there are just tons of places to find news.

What I’m wondering is if you guys have a news place you really enjoy and why. I don’t really want to be constantly scanning news from all different sources. One to two sources are good enough for me.

Thank you,
charlie

Thank you Matt for the response of FxNews, Bloomberg and MarketWatch.

That was very helpful.
charlie

There is also a service called Forex TV which is free. Look it up on google since I cant post a link.

Hehe I use my feet and hide under my desk!

I like Reuters and ForexTips.com/Forums!

IFR is good also dailyfx bloomberg dowjones has decent stuff. but once you start spreading out it all becomes the same anyway. Its also about speed. I have no idea what news you want to get but if your planning on playing the news then i suggest getting a paid feed, otherwise many of the free websites on the net will do the trick.

Reuters and Bloomberg but open to checking out others if I get the time.

in my opinion News is driving a market, without news Market will not move.
and right now News is only indicator for trading. I records movement when news release. specially on high impact news.
and use that range for open and close.

But anyway this records also can use for all strategy to estimate your risk… when you have open trade…

Cheers

Here’s why it pays to use top services like Bloomberg, they read the cable right and that was way before what the other news portals came up with…expensive but so far, working great…