New Traders check this out! 1200+ pips today!

Hi there, i was asking for help on another well known forum. I was recommended to speak to a guy in england. I did this and after lots of conversation i took his system on deciding that it fitted in with my personallity. I have been demoing it for a while and making huge pips so i decided to invest a small amount in a live account at the beginning of this month. So far i have over 2000 pips this month and i have made over 1200 pips today… Check out attachment. I still cant believe my eyes.

Does anyone know if i can get it made into wallpaper??

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

did you purchase this system

What type of system is it?

If your live, then why does it say ‘demo account’ in your attached picture. ???

Well… the GBPJPY does make huge moves… Are you entitled to share any details of the system with us?

Im not exactly going to post my live demo account details. As far as i know this is not the done thing.

I would not post the details until i have the permission from the author. But he does run a skype chat for helping others.

I have just never seen so many pips in my life!

As for what type of system, it is a maunal trading system working on customised indicators.

Feedback on what? Your profit and loss? :rolleyes:

Do not worry. A bit slow on the uptake. Simple enough questions. Anyway senior members have already answered my queries. Thanks anyway.

Hmm did not have a GJ position open. Not sure where you got that from.
Yes ATR for GJ is above 275 at the moment.