BabyPip's Site Problem!

[B][/B][B]Hi Guy’s … I was trying to open this site but im having a problem since from morning. Whenever i tried to open a message appear’s As ‘‘Too Many connection’s server is busy’’…
Now i just manage to Open this site… I was woundering is anyone else also have experienced with this problem today??? & what was this problem?? Maybe it was site maintenance problem…?
PipHacker!!!:slight_smile: [/B]

i got various error message. it’s up now

Same thing happened to me … looks like the server was down for at least a couple of hours early this morning.

[B]Yepp!!!
Not just couple of hour’s i think server was down atleast for 4-Hour’s i guess…:stuck_out_tongue:
PipHacker!!!:)[/B]

It was lonely without it… :eek:

[B]Haha Me too feeling lonely:o . Love you BabyPip’s & Hope so Server will not down again:confused:
PipHacker!!![/B]

[B]Hey what’s wrong with this site? Seems server is still down…:rolleyes:
No one is there to solve this problem???:confused:
It’s showing a message to me while opening as ''Data Base error…:eek:
server was down since from morning today also…[/B]

Probably getting too popular … which means they need to spend money on upgrades … which means we need to start clicking on their ads more :smiley:

(you don’t have to buy anything, but if they get a high click rate, it is more revenue)

[B]Than Let’s do It Budyy!!!:smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:
PipHacker!!!:stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

In the “Quick Links” “Who’s Online” link, there’s a stat that says a year ago the most online at one time was 1505 users…how the heck did they manage that load then but not now with only about 300 users??

[B]Woow You got the Point SweetPip;) Good Observation:)
Than what you think what might be the problem than:confused:
Strange…
PipHacker!!![/B]